What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 25 vs Sharks @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 25: Wests Tigers v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OldPanther

Coach
It was quality watching. Thanks.

I made a fleeting concession to Ivan as well to tie the bow on the gesture.

He asked us to believe in him, we trusted him.

All the Panthers fans who I've heard mention it have agreed you guys are right to feel wronged there. Glad you guys got a good coach in the end though. Madge has actually won a prem before.

All the Panthers fans who I've heard mention it have agreed you guys are right to feel wronged there. Glad you guys got a good coach in the end though. Madge has actually won a prem before.

This is one of the most important games in our history.

A lot of people are on high alert!

I want our players to win it for themselves and not for anyone else. They deserve it.

Pezz70

Juniors

I want our players to win it for themselves and not for anyone else. They deserve it.
I wouldn’t expect a big game in attack from Brooks this week he is gonna have his hands full in defence it will be up to Benji

I wouldn’t expect a big game in attack from Brooks this week he is gonna have his hands full in defence it will be up to Benji

We will need to hang on until the sharks start to tire.

Not sure why Esan is rumoured to be wanting out for “more ball”

Esan my son, I’m afraid you’re one of our weakest players and your kicking is atrocious.

Robbie will at the game- sitting next to Madge.

The unknown

Juniors

Defs our most important game since the 2010 PF imo.

I'd mention the 2011 semi final but the longer this finals drought is the more unbearable it's becoming

I have a Tigers mate living in the shire.

He isn’t too keen on their 1950s way of life and thinks they are generally tools.

He reckons the word on the street over yonder is that they are very anxious and nervous.

That was a very taxing game for them physically last week in many ways. The raiders are not known for their delicate touch and both sides had extended periods of anxiety and horror.

This is why I think if we can contain them for the first 60, we should get through.

It would be wondrous thing to learn how Madge thinks he can handle them.

I think kicking and execution will be vital. Corey can’t muff any catches like last week.

We have hit a patch of form and that’s for the good.

OldPanther

Coach
Listen here Panther boy !!
We hate your shit club, your shit coach and every lie he told us.
How dare you come on here and post that video and compel us to respect you.

Sincere apologies but I've always liked the Tigers. I'll try to be more unlikable in future.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Sincere apologies but I've always liked the Tigers. I'll try to be more unlikable in future.
Ur club has always been one of the very few likeable opposition teams although thats no longer the case while the unconscionable mercenary is coach !

OldPanther

Coach
Ur club has always been one of the very few likeable opposition teams although thats no longer the case while the unconscionable mercenary is coach !

Funniest part is Nathan had already signed and moved out of home. Hiring Ivan wasn't necessary for keeping Nathan so it makes no sense why the board member did it instead of waiting till his contract was up.

Vic Mackey

Referee
So Farah and Mbye look likely to play, both will be involved in a closed training session tomorrow with a final decision being made then.

For the sharks Johnson next to no chance and Moylan unlikely. Dugan and JMoz set to play.

Tiger05

First Grade
So Farah and Mbye look likely to play, both will be involved in a closed training session tomorrow with a final decision being made then.

For the sharks Johnson next to no chance and Moylan unlikely. Dugan and JMoz set to play.

I don't like both Farah and Mbye coming back for us because I think we will be weaker but there upside is probably more than Reynolds and I assume Jennings.

Johnson and Moylan can both play. I hope they are out.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I don't like both Farah and Mbye coming back for us because I think we will be weaker but there upside is probably more than Reynolds and I assume Jennings.

Johnson and Moylan can both play. I hope they are out.

I’m better with Mbye then I am Farah. I’d imagine that gets rid of Jennings which can only be a good thing

A fit Farah makes the team but only if he’s 100%. Even at 80/90% it would be detrimental. Robbies biggest asset is his short kicking game. Surely a broken foot restricts that?

We’ve got to be better off leaving him out. Then if we make the finals hopefully he’s 100%