What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 26 vs Sydney @ Allianz Stadium, Moore Park / Gadigal

Who will win? Round 26: Sydney v Wests Tigers

• Sydney Roosters 13+

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Sydney Roosters 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Wests Tigers 1-12

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2023 - Round 26
Sydney Roosters v Wests Tigers
Allianz Stadium, Moore Park / Gadigal, Moore Park (TICKETS)
Saturday 26 August 2023

Gates 3pm
NRLW 3:10pm
NRL kickoff 5:30pm.
Broadcast live on Fox League, Kayo Sports.

SYD2022TEAM.png

1. Joseph Manu 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Billy Smith 4. Corey Allan 5. Joseph-Aukuso Suaalii 6. Luke Keary 7. Sam Walker 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Brandon Smith 10. Lindsay Collins 11. Siua Wong 12. Nat Butcher 13. Victor Radley 14. Sandon Smith 15. Fletcher Baker 16. Terrell May 17. Angus Crichton 18. Drew Hutchison 19. Egan Butcher 20. Zach Dockar-Clay 21. Fetalaiga Pauga 22. Naufahu Whyte

Out: James Tedesco (fullback), Drew Hutchison (halfback), Dylan Napa (bench)
In: Corey Allan (centre), Sam Walker (halfback), Jared Waerea-Hargreaves (front row)
Changes: Joseph Manu (centre to fullback), Fletcher Baker (front row to bench)

WST2022TEAM.png

1. Jahream Bula 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Triston Reilly 4. Asu Kepaoa 5. Junior Tupou 6. Daine Laurie 7. Will Smith 8. Stefano Utoikamanu 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. David Klemmer 11. Isaiah Papali'i 12. John Bateman 13. Fonua Pole 14. Justin Matamua 15. Shawn Blore 16. Alex Twal 17. Alex Seyfarth 18. Aitasi James 19. Brandon Wakeham 20. Josh Feledy 21. Kit Laulilii 22. Tommy Talau

Out: Jake Simpkin (hooker)
In: Will Smith (halfback)
Changes: Apisai Koroisau (halfback to hooker), Alex Twal (front row to bench), David Klemmer (bench to front row)

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Todd Smith
Sideline Officials: Darian Furner, Nick Pelgrave
Video Referee: Ashley Klein

STATE LEAGUES
NSW Cup: Sydney v Western Suburbs at Wentworth, Sun 2pm
NSW Cup: North Sydney v Canberra at NSO, Sun 2pm

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
Our fight continues to avoid the spoon, we probably didn't need the chooks in good form, but we gotta win, if we want to pass on the spoon to the drags.

R26
Us v Chooks
Them v Warriors
R27
Us v Manly
Them v Knights

It's simple, we need to win both our games and the drags need to lose both their games, or they need a few floggings, as our F/A is -57 hahaha

It’s a really good test.

Roosters have lost their mojo, big clean out on the way. No doubt ready to hit the market.

A much better test for GTA than the dolphins. Not that it was smooth sailing, but at least we had a go.

Are we going to stay in the wrestle?

Last edited:

Fordy20

Juniors
Chooks have dropped two games against us since punting Fittler as coach, one of them being that scrappy Round 1 affair when Teddy and Cronk played their first proper game together, so I'm not sure that really counts. Can't this game being any different to the bulk of games we've played against the chooks.

Da Silva?....no?

He's still suspended until Round 27.

Das Hassler

Bench
Chooks have dropped two games against us since punting Fittler as coach, one of them being that scrappy Round 1 affair when Teddy and Cronk played their first proper game together, so I'm not sure that really counts. Can't this game being any different to the bulk of games we've played against the chooks.

He's still suspended until Round 27.

Oh...ok...I missed that somehow . What about Rau N?...is he OK and going well enough for 80 mins?

Vic Mackey

Referee
Oh...ok...I missed that somehow . What about Rau N?...is he OK and going well enough for 80 mins?

Brooks, Doeuihi, Simpkin, Rua and even Will Smith all Injured

TDS suspended

sadly I think they’ll have to go Wakeham at 7 and Api back at 9, unless sheens goes completely left field and picks Micky Tannous from Flegg at 9

Das Hassler

Bench
Brooks, Doeuihi, Simpkin, Rua and even Will Smith all Injured

TDS suspended

sadly I think they’ll have to go Wakeham at 7 and Api back at 9, unless sheens goes completely left field and picks Micky Tannous from Flegg at 9

Good grief.....ok then I'd go even further left of left field....Laurie at 7 and Bateman at 6

WA Tiger

Bench
Must be the same halves for a couple of wins.. Benji will pull a hooker out of his arse..A couple of achievable and must win games would be good for the boys

Benchtiger

Juniors
If the Rorters don't beat us here than the officials will hand the game to the cafe latte set, the brown paper bags will be on offer for sure this week.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
1. Jahream Bula 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Triston Reilly 4. Asu Kepaoa 5. Junior Tupou 6. Daine Laurie 7. Will Smith 8. Stefano Utoikamanu 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. David Klemmer 11. Isaiah Papali'i 12. John Bateman 13. Fonua Pole

14. Justin Matamua 15. Shawn Blore 16. Alex Twal 17. Alex Seyfarth

18. Aitasi James 19. Brandon Wakeham 20. Josh Feledy 21. Kit Laulilii 22. Tommy Talau

Changes: Apisai Koroisau (halfback to hooker), Alex Twal (front row to bench), David Klemmer (bench to front row)

Tigerm

First Grade
1. Jahream Bula 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Triston Reilly 4. Asu Kepaoa 5. Junior Tupou 6. Daine Laurie 7. Will Smith 8. Stefano Utoikamanu 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. David Klemmer 11. Isaiah Papali'i 12. John Bateman 13. Fonua Pole

14. Justin Matamua 15. Shawn Blore 16. Alex Twal 17. Alex Seyfarth

18. Aitasi James 19. Brandon Wakeham 20. Josh Feledy 21. Kit Laulilii 22. Tommy Talau

Well here we go, the spoon rides on this game, imo.