What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 3 vs Newcastle @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 3: Newcastle v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Paulos 100m have greater impact than Josh’s 140m

He absolutely destroyed us yesterday . Fast feet at the line, Regularly attracts 4 defenders and can still offload all at the same time

Now that is a premier prop

if anyone thinks Aloiai is anywhere close to that level then I dunno what to say

Tiger05

First Grade
Paulo is a quality prop. He killed us. Josh is definitely up there though. Great player.

Tiger05

First Grade
Josh is good not great.He cant hold a candle to Paulo.

I'm not sure about this. Sometimes it's the player and the team. For Parra Paulo doesn't have to make great metres because there are a bunch of forwards rolling them forward. Paulo is great at ball playing and offloading.

Josh is good though. That is reality. Some of the comments I've read on him just show how people don't watch the game.

No one’s ever won the comp in April :joy::joy::joy:

Poor old @stryker was running down my achievement -as I thought he might- until I gave him a real reason for failure, which of course, included backing us.

I bet hes kicking himself that he shot me in the head too early when he also had the chance to take the club down with the same bullet.

Heh heh heh. I’m going to live on this for the whole week.

Ps: We need to get@Fordy20 to the next match.

Fordy20

Juniors
Poor old @stryker was running down my achievement -as I thought he might- until I gave him a real reason for failure, which of course, included backing us.

I bet hes kicking himself that he shot me in the head too early when he also had the chance to take the club down with the same bullet.

Heh heh heh. I’m going to live on this for the whole week.

Ps: We need to get@Fordy20 to the next match.

I'll be there mate, but so will Taumalolo. Let's see how it goes

stryker

First Grade
If the club doesnt get up for this game with the added incentives of doing it for Tommy on a Sunday arvo game at Leichhardt to reinvigorate and jump start our season, they never will.

Bring Roy up to start the slapping of faces in tribute.

Tommy was much tougher and braver than the cowardly dive taking pussies playing the game these days.

They are not even f**king worthy to utter his name without bowing- none of them.

If the boys don’t lift....they disgrace both jerseys.

Win or die Magpies.

Last edited:

Latest posts