What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 3 vs Panthers @ Campbelltown

Who will win? Round 3: Panthers v Knights

• Penrith Panthers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slotmachine

First Grade
Can't be angry when Burton hits the post.

71 tackles Randall 51 tackles Jones on debut

Klem and Dan both over 200m

Loose Cannon

Bench
Unbelievable performance.

Haven’t been on the edge of my seat like that in a decade.

This is what we have been waiting for.

perverse

Referee
Yeah the tenacity shown in that performance was something else. They dug out of a very, very deep hole there. If we can get a decent rub with injuries from here it should be a really good year for us.

Old dog

Juniors
Excellent effort by all, thought we were in real trouble but to keep them scoreless second half considering two player down, strong stuff

Spot On

Coach
Simply incredible performance today.

Level of fitness and heart like that has not been part of the club for eons.

Up, up Obi and the squad.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
In a team missing our 3 main playmakers (Ponga, Pearce and Watson) it was great to see that the only thing we lacked was a good kick and a sharp line attack.

Everything that didn’t specifically depend on those 3 (defence, metres, general confidence) were all top notch

Alex28

Coach
Can Shibasaki play wing at all?

Edrick has done his job over the last few years, but the talent in the club is overtaking him...

Tex to 6 - what a halves pairing!

Johns Magic

Referee
I'd prefer anyone in our squad out there instead of Mann. Has always been a spud, will always be a spud. Never wanted him, couldn't figure out why we signed him, would love to see the back of him.

I won’t criticise anyone tonight. He isn’t a playmaker but Mann can hold his head up.

I don’t think he is our guy for the 6 though. Hoy was a go-er today.

Jono078

Referee
Mann was far from perfect but I think it's very harsh on him. He has a certain role within the squad and today he was forced to go far above that role, he still did some good things for us.

Hoy showed he is a natural footy player and looks comfortable as a kicker, he will be our #6 before too long I think.