What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 4 vs Canberra @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton

Who will win? Round 4: Newcastle v Canberra

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canberra Raiders 1-12

• Canberra Raiders 13+

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zoidberg

First Grade
Pearce is like that ex you sometime think about and wonder "man, we had some good times. We should have stayed together"

All the while forgetting how awful they were at the end and how you just wanted them to go so you could move onto something better
And they were the awful one in the relationship but they dumped you before you got a chance to dump them.

Old dog

Juniors
The fact Friz wasn’t named in 17 would indicate he is very doubtful, no doubt he is keen but hopefully common sense prevails

Yosh

Coach
Good to see us get some troops back. Still can't see us winning the forward battle. Hope we get under their skin and make a real game of it! Go the Knights!!

Frederick

Staff member
Jack Johns started on the edge but for all the second half has been playing the Kurt Mann roving middle role in Cup. Found himself at first receiver quote a lot

Jono078

Referee
Like I'd only have Jones there if he was covering the middle, but with Croker and Hetherington on the bench, I'm not so sure what he really adds for us. at least Lucas would add some fire and enthusiasm.

ryan.a87

Juniors
I’m always full of confidence leading up to kickoff

only for everything to come crashing down after Mann crabs across field, drops it and they score right before half time

I’m then cranky for the entire 2nd half and hate the team and myself by full time, only to repeat the cycle next week

Latest posts