What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 4 vs Parramatta @ CommBank Stadium, Parramatta / Burramattagal

Who will win? Round 4: Parramatta v Wests Tigers

• Parramatta Eels 13+

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Parramatta Eels 1-12

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tigerm

First Grade
NBWT
Galvin mentioned previously he had played footy with Latu Fainu as a 14yo.

Their spine at Westfields was 1. Lachlan Galvin, 6. Latu Fainu, 7. Blaize Talagi, 9. Tallyn Da Silva, 13. Kit Laulilii.
———————
I understand that Talagi, is debuting on Monday for the eel’s, replacing Moses?

Trollhammaren

Juniors
NBWT

Their spine at Westfields was 1. Lachlan Galvin, 6. Latu Fainu, 7. Blaize Talagi, 9. Tallyn Da Silva, 13. Kit Laulilii.
———————

Talagi debuted last weekend, looked good and scored a try.

Nutz

Bench
NBWT

———————
I spoke to Talagi in Brisbane at a meet and greet function and he told me emphatically that he didn't want to leave the Wests Tigers and it's all up to the coach.
Obviously he wasn't in our plans.
I always rated him highly, heaps of potential as he could defend and attack. They're the players who can have an impact on the points differential.

I spoke to Talagi in Brisbane at a meet and greet function and he told me emphatically that he didn't want to leave the Wests Tigers and it's all up to the coach.
Obviously he wasn't in our plans.
I always rated him highly, heaps of potential as he could defend and attack. They're the players who can have an impact on the points differential.
funny how we didn't rate Talagi and the eels didn't rate Galvin......

Tigerm

First Grade

Tigers legends Steve Roach and Benny Elias have shockingly revealed club powerbrokers have never invited them to an NRL game as special guests.

Instead, the pair are set to attend the Tigers’ annual Easter Monday clash with the Eels, having been extended an invitation to CommBank Stadium by Parramatta officials.
-------------------
TBH, I don't think they've shown any loyalty to the West Tigers club at all. So maybe shit happens.
Same with that slime hooper.

Nutz

Bench
Tigers legends Steve Roach and Benny Elias have shockingly revealed club powerbrokers have never invited them to an NRL game as special guests.

Instead, the pair are set to attend the Tigers’ annual Easter Monday clash with the Eels, having been extended an invitation to CommBank Stadium by Parramatta officials.
-------------------
TBH, I don't think they've shown any loyalty to the West Tigers club at all. So maybe shit happens.
Same with that slime hooper.
This is actually old news, except for the Parra invite part.
Roach revealed this last year on 360 and has a grudge.

Pezz70

Juniors
Roach lost me when he went off his head at that young producer at the game when his coffee wasn’t hot enough.

Even Hadley had to stand him down..
Always makes me sad when I turn on the TV and Blocker is commentating. Adds nothing to the commentary, can’t string coherent sentences together, and for a bloke that played the game at the highest level is practically tactically illiterate. Hard to enjoy a game of footy hearing him commentate. He was a good old school footballer who was good to watch.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Always makes me sad when I turn on the TV and Blocker is commentating. Adds nothing to the commentary, can’t string coherent sentences together, and for a bloke that played the game at the highest level is practically tactically illiterate. Hard to enjoy a game of footy hearing him commentate. He was a good old school footballer who was good to watch.
He never was the sharpest tool in the shed but geez he was one heck of a machismo prop.I was always super confident we’d win the middle when blocker was playing albeit he contributed to costing us a premiership in ‘88 due to suspension.We will never know although I’ve no doubt we would’ve beaten the scumbag dogs had Blocker played.

Pezz70

Juniors
He never was the sharpest tool in the shed but geez he was one heck of a machismo prop.I was always super confident we’d win the middle when blocker was playing albeit he contributed to costing us a premiership in ‘88 due to suspension.We will never know although I’ve no doubt we would’ve beaten the scumbag dogs had Blocker played.
I appreciate where he comes from I used to love watching him play, the tigers had a great pack back in the day, couldn’t help but love Sirro, Blocker, Kerry Hemsley and Wayne Pearce (even though I am a Magpie). Be great to have a Wayne Pearce now.