What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 7 vs Canterbury @ Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park / Wanngal

Who will win? Round 7: Canterbury v Newcastle

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zoidberg

First Grade
How often do we work so hard to get back into a game then gift it back to them on the first play from the kick-off? Then just let them score.

Woody90

Juniors
He was helping to paper over the cracks and bailing us out of trouble

Completely disagree.
While I’d of course have him back in a heartbeat, we were playing with good structure last year which is one of the reasons Dom scored so many tries. He definitely got an across the line sometimes when others couldn’t and a few against the grain but we have a whole heap of problems before the ball even gets to the wingers.

perverse

Referee
I don't know why Lucas wasn't played in the centres today. Baffling to bring that peanut Jenkins back into the team.

I wouldn't just not care, I'd actually be pleased about it. Jacob at least has a crack. Dan is so far off the pace it's ridiculous. They're both lazy - clearly and visibly overweight. Just sick of it. They seem to know they're safe and just not give a flying f**k.
*might* be effective in a bygone era but definitely not up to the modern game.

Pea-hearts

perverse

Referee
We will be in trouble if Ponga has enough and puts in as little effort as some of the others.
When he misses the origin team because the dickheads around him won't have a crack it'll be a real test of his mental strength.

He needs to get angry at them, honestly.

I genuinely feel as though we here as a "commission" could do a vastly superior job at the club than whatever incompetent fools have been running the asylum for the past 20 years.

Absolute culture crisis, man.

Latest posts