What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 7 vs Canterbury @ Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park / Wanngal

Who will win? Round 7: Canterbury v Newcastle

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Completely disagree.
While I’d of course have him back in a heartbeat, we were playing with good structure last year which is one of the reasons Dom scored so many tries. He definitely got an across the line sometimes when others couldn’t and a few against the grain but we have a whole heap of problems before the ball even gets to the wingers.
50% / 50% on this. Dom Young scored a number of tries from nothing to do with anything other than being 2 mtrs tall and runs like the wind

Woody90

Juniors
Anyone else hoping we get completely flogged (already looking that way)?

AOB and the team are only escaping criticism because we haven’t been smashed yet.

Welp... I've switched off. Thank you gents for putting up with my rants and frustrations. I'm going to scoop my eyes out with a rusty screwdriver which will be infinitely more pleasurable than whatever I've just witnessed.

Ciao

We just don’t want it. Dogs playing good footy. Chricton a great recruit. Winners change clubs.
yes yes yes .

What you allow is what you accept what you - AOB has allowed a woeful DSaf attitude for 2 seasons, he's accepted that as the standard for the Knights.

Latest posts