What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 8 vs Roosters @ Sydney Cricket Ground

Who will win? Round 8: Roosters v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this is about what I expected. If we lose by less than 20 it will be a great night. They just have us covered all over the park.

Ditto on Marsters.....He should be dropped. Not up to 1st grade

Useless over-rated prick marsters has gifted the rorters 12 pts.Fk off to cbury cup u lazy pathetic impostor !

I wouldn’t mind as much if it appeared he was having a go but to not even have a go is unacceptable,Fonua/Marsters also need to sort out their defence it’s appalling.

The unknown

Juniors
It's so depressing watching roosters tear us to shreds so easily

They barely look like they've gone out of 1st gear all game

west4ever

Juniors
Mbye is the worse fullback in the game, Thompson at fullback is a way better option, how does anyone in this team get a new contract or even see out there contracts, we need better players in all positions, this team is dog shit

Das Hassler

Bench
Cant come out playing a standard game against a side like that...started to play a bit 10 mins to go and gave themselves a clue....liddle looked sharp....Robbie...blood rushes ....Fanua good effort

Tiger05

First Grade
I like Mbye. He puts in. He is quick as well. As soon as Liddle, Brooks and Mbye started running it we looked like we could actually score some points.

The unknown

Juniors
I'm not being sarcastic I like him. He really put in tonight. He made some mistakes but it was tough out there and if we had some more players like him we would be doing a lot better.

I'm not sure what game you were watching mate he played like an absolute pea heart, uncontested bombs, drop balls, over running his outside backs etc. He played ok in the final 10 when the Roosters looked like they stopped giving a shit

Tiger Ted

Bench
I'm not being sarcastic I like him. He really put in tonight. He made some mistakes but it was tough out there and if we had some more players like him we would be doing a lot better.
He is shithouse.Slow soft lifeless & stupid.The only thing I’m perplexed about is how the fk was this hoax selected as captain.

Madge has some real hurdles re the garbage Cleary bought to the club on big money/long contracts.He will move a few on sooner than later.

Latest posts