What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt King calls Simpkins a DICKHEAD!!

Brutus

Referee
The_Savage_1 said:
then what do you call it when someone claims that the storm hardly troubled their opposite defenders for most of the game when they scored the same amount of tries as their opponent, had one legitimate try disallowed and had multiple other dodgy calls?

So true. 2 tries each and one of Brisbane's tries would not have been scored had berrigan's sheppard been pulled up. Not to mention the penalty goal.

New name for the Broncos - The Hollow men.

salivor

First Grade
A try is only worth 4 points Brutus, that makes it 14-12, the conversion wasn't a given considering they had already missed one from the exact same spot, but keep trying.

juanfarkall

Coach
Brutus said:
14-all with 10 to go - I'll back the Storm every day of the week.

You can back the Storm every day of the year as well if you like.

Will not make any difference.

They lost.

Build a bridge.

Get over it.

Brutus

Referee
salivor said:
A try is only worth 4 points Brutus, that makes it 14-12, the conversion wasn't a given considering they had already missed one from the exact same spot, but keep trying.

Is that all you've got? The kick was closer than the other one. I'd back Kidwell in.

14-all with 10 to go. Think about it. (Even though Brisbane should not have been 14)

Brutus

Referee
juanfarkall said:
You can back the Storm every day of the year as well if you like.

Will not make any difference.

They lost.

Build a bridge.

Get over it.

We know the score will never change, but that doesn't mean blatant rorting cannot be discussed. This GF will forever be tinged with... Imagine if this happened to your side.

salivor

First Grade
No 14-12, Geyer would've taken kick and shanked the previous one pretty badly. That's the problem with crystal balls, they don't tell you sh*t and you're one certainly looks to be having problems, you didn't steal the Sunday Roast one did you? It was just a light bulb you realise?

Brutus

Referee
salivor said:
No 14-12, Geyer would've taken kick and shanked the previous one pretty badly. That's the problem with crystal balls, they don't tell you sh*t and you're one certainly looks to be having problems, you didn't steal the Sunday Roast one did you? It was just a light bulb you realise?

14-all pal 10 to go. Law of averages says so.

Think about it. The sporting public were robbed of what could have been an epic finish. Disgraceful.

salivor

First Grade
Law of averages my arse, I've seen Parker miss several kicks in front this year, none of them pressure kicks and he's twice the goalkicker that Geyer is. Nothing is certain.

Also currently there is a poll on the NRL forum and last time I checked it was 31 votes for no try, 35 for try. So I think we can throw out the 100% certain try line you keep sprouting as the facts are that opinions are very much split on the issue. Unless of course you'd like to just keep making a fool of yourself with dramatic hyperbolic statements then we'll let you be, this can be your little thread to vent.

El Diablo

Post Whore
mattking_wideweb__470x315,0.jpg

back at ya, Matt
finger9tl.gif

Brutus

Referee
salivor said:
Law of averages my arse, I've seen Parker miss several kicks in front this year, none of them pressure kicks and he's twice the goalkicker that Geyer is. Nothing is certain.

Also currently there is a poll on the NRL forum and last time I checked it was 31 votes for no try, 35 for try.

Law of averages says that goal would be kicked. That would be the more likely option.

And on the poll - if I was a Broncos supporter I would also vote no try. You know how it is pal. As I said before anybody who watched NRL scoreboard last night would say 100 percent that was a try.

Big Pete

Referee
I am somebody and I watched it and I thought it was the biggest load of sh*t I have ever seen. Anyone who takes Daley or Smiths opinion seriously and as law is dead set a slave to opinions of others.

juanfarkall

Coach
Brutus said:
14-all pal 10 to go. Law of averages says so.

Think about it. The sporting public were robbed of what could have been an epic finish. Disgraceful.

Not sure how much sway your law of averages has in Australia's judicial system.

However if as you say, you believe that you have been the victim of a robbery I would strongly encourage you to contact your local law enforcement agency.

juanfarkall

Coach
Brutus said:
As I said before anybody who watched NRL scoreboard last night would say 100 percent that was a try.

Maybe Gallop and Finch could employ NRL scoreboard to make all decisions in each game. After all NRL scoreboard's verdict seems to be the one that is most correct..... to you anyway.

Would that make you happy ?

salivor

First Grade
So basically you've let somebody else make up your opinion for you? It's ok, not everybody has the privallige of having a mind of their own.

The poll results are now at 34 no try to 38 try, still pretty split in terms of opinions. But since you've implied that it's just Broncos supporters that have voted no try, I'm sure you'll be willing to name 34 Broncos supporters on this forum.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Big Pete said:
I am somebody and I watched it and I thought it was the biggest load of sh*t I have ever seen. Anyone who takes Daley or Smiths opinion seriously and as law is dead set a slave to opinions of others.

agreed

juanfarkall

Coach
I voted no try and I loathe the geldings.

Sadly for widdle bwutus I hate crybabies and spoilt brats more.

G

gorilla

Brutus said:
Well done Matty for calling it how it is on stage at the Storm function today.

Simpkins and Harrigan were a f**king disgrace.

Well, despite the Storm's legenday discipline, this is the team that brought us the grapple tackle, small in-goals, a new version of hold the man down and a sly niggle that extended to reinvention of the facials and throat-squash.

You guys just copped what half the other teams in the comp got - just in the biggest match of the season.

On top of that you got beaten by a better team on the day - some people have even said you choked ......

Bad luck.

i saw the footage of him calling simpkins a dickhead today for the first time...it was pretty funny he was dressed as a 'gladiator' from that show in the 90s and was sh1t faced when he said it

Brutus

Referee
Big Pete said:
NRL Scoreboard were a bunch of nuffies. Warren Smith has NFI and IMO is the most annoying League commentator I've ver heard.

I challenge anyone to say that was not a try after the footage shown on NRL scoreboard. Even the blown up pictures in the paper tell the truth. I couldn't care less what you think of Wazza Smith.

Take the blinkers off Bronco man.

I accept that what's done is done, but it doesn't make it right.

One hollow victory.

Latest posts