What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Prior (Spoiler)

How many weeks will Prior get?

• 5 weeks

Votes: 20 14.9%
  • 6 weeks

Votes: 26 19.4%
  • 7 weeks

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • 8 weeks

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • 9 weeks

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • 10 weeks

Votes: 18 13.4%
  • 11 weeks

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 12 weeks

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • 12+ weeks

Votes: 19 14.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Matt is a genuinely nice bloke. This was a bad tackle and the intent was certainly there at the last second but I really don't think it was premeditated contact with the head. Still he deserves to cop what's coming to him which I still believe will be 6-8.

Anyone who's watched any amount of footy knows that this kind of thing is not in his nature. Hardly remember him getting involved in a blew or making a high shot his whole career

Didgi

Why don't you Cowboy fans shut the f#ck up. You got the two points, what more do you want. Get off your moral high horses you bunch of princesses.

Thurston is a gun player, but thank God he didn't play in the 1980s.

:lol::lol::lol: Wow.

Never thought such a clear-cut issue would turn into such a tantrum session from certain fans.

Fire

First Grade
:lol::lol::lol: Wow.

Never thought such a clear-cut issue would turn into such a tantrum session from certain fans.

Of course I'm having a tantrum, you f#cking dumb c#nt. You must've been at the top of your class.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Of course I'm having a tantrum, you f#cking dumb c#nt. You must've been at the top of your class.

C.a.n.'t ......r.e.s.i.s.t

......u.r.g.e. t.o.o. s.t.r.o.n.g

Cry-Baby.gif

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I don't agree, I think the Prior lynch mob have every right to go ballistic. The outraged are merely fighting against evil.

Evil Prior reportedly said, "Sheez, you knock one bloke's head off and people treat you like a mass murderer!"

Just plain evil.

I'm with the outraged, capital punishment is still legal somewhere. Deport him.
I also agree not sure why people say he has previous grub form.

Can't say I recall anything to bad.

I simply look at the incident, was high, the cocked elbow looked intentional. I guess it could be worse, flying at the head with a stiff arm, so perhaps grade 4 not 5.

Anyways will see what happens.
Shhh... you're sounding too reasonable.

Prior will be suspended, as he should be. No excuse.

Then the outraged can go back to fighting the good fight, comfy in the knowledge that, through their efforts, the world is now a better place.

Didgi

Sorry, I didn't quite catch your meaning. If you could just clarify once more, are you (a) throwing a tantrum, or (b) throwing a tantrum?

beave

Coach
Just watched the game, probably deserves about 8 weeks i think. The lad needs to take some time off and get his shit sorted because he won't a career in footy if he keeps that up. He's pretty lucky Thurstons head gear seemed to take some of the impact, if he wasn't wearing it I reckon he's eating through a straw for 3 months............

BigRedV

Juniors
Can someone add an option to this poll

"Should these forums be renamed to Princesses Unlimted" Hands down yes!

Head hasn't been straight since the untimely death of his brother but theres no excuse it was a cheap shot and the game doesn't need it.

Will be dealt with by the NRL even though this year the way the games are being officiated has been appauling at best.

Price should have given him time away from the game so he is partly to blame but Prior is a grown man and at least he went and said sorry.

I just hope they don't make Thurston out to be Mr Goody two shoes as he isn't the offence should be treated on its merrit as Thurston is a dead set wank and outside NQ he is hated with a passion.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Does that kind instruction include Queensland Dragons fans?
There are exceptions... someone has to keep the IQ levels sustainable.

But it's a scientific fact that the further you go north in Qld, people get dumber.