What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Prior (Spoiler)

How many weeks will Prior get?

• 5 weeks

Votes: 20 14.9%
  • 6 weeks

Votes: 26 19.4%
  • 7 weeks

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • 8 weeks

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • 9 weeks

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • 10 weeks

Votes: 18 13.4%
  • 11 weeks

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 12 weeks

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • 12+ weeks

Votes: 19 14.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drago brelli

Bench
I can't believe how many of you are calling for Matt Prior's head. I hate to see what you all will want done to Osama bin Laden when they find him.
Bin Laden can be found quite easily, he's living in Lithgow along with E Presley.

Tariq sims having a say serious he is a brain dead wank who again baggded off the area he came from but thats no surprise with a big brother like Aston brains aren't something required.

Fire

First Grade
Bin Laden can be found quite easily, he's living in Lithgow along with E Presley.

That's an oppression statement to people of Lithgow.

It wasn't really Osama they found. President Obama just said that to win the support of the US people so he beats George Bush in the election this year.

Grimes. I'm not blowing up at all. I think what Prior did was reckless and deserves punishment. I'm just saying that he made a (very bad) mistake, and that I hate to see what those who are calling for his blood will want done to Osama bin Laden when they find him.

Big Pete

Referee
Well it got brought up earlier in the thread.

And that the attitude here (it was dangerous, which obviously it was, could cause serious damage, which thankfully for Thurston it didnt) somehow doesnt apply for a similar sort of incident (in that it was heavy contact to the head, but a shoulder rather than an elbow) seems, well, wrong to me anyway.

lol, Brisbane had nothing to do with it, Te'o just happens to be th emost recent example. Same attitude towards Pritchards incidents (especially the one he put on last year which somehow escaped suspension because of a low grading), Dwyer on JWH in the semi in 2010, hell right back to Karmicahel Hunt and his hit on Anasta on 2008 or so where he broke his nose with his shoulder whilst not looking at where he was going to impact yet escaped suspension.

I might not like Brisbane but my thoughts on the shoulder charge have nothing to do with them as a club.

An off the hand remark was worthy of that kind of blow up? Bit of an overreaction.

Conveniently you never mentioned the Segeyaro incident at all.

Didgi

Because a blind man could see Segs barely bumped him with a 10th of the force the other incidents had.

Big Pete

Referee
Because a blind man could see Segs barely bumped him with a 10th of the force the other incidents had.

It's what brought the Te'o reference into this discussion. Segs shot was head high and enough to take Hornby off for the rest of the game.

He's set to miss a week too.

Mr Fourex

Bench
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...hnathan-thurston/story-e6frexnr-1226349064084

ST GEORGE Illawarra forward Matt Prior is facing a lengthy suspension after being referred straight to the NRL judiciary over a striking charge on North Queensland's Johnathan Thurston.

932712-matt-prior.jpg

What's done is done Ronnie.

Must you be so damn precious about it........?

Latest posts