What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

matty johns, ian thorpe had words at logies?

Tigerpete

Juniors
To be honest with hair like that thorpe deserves all gets. He should hop back in the pool where he belongs, outside of it he's a tool and a bloody hopeless one at that.

Foz said:
I know its off topic but does anyone remember Norman Gunston.
He did interviews not to dis-similar to Reg Reagan.

egng_jpg.jpg

Norman is in the Blue Jacket

One of Norman Gunston's classic interviews was with US actress Sally Struthers back in the 1970's

Part of Norman's look was having small pieces of toilet paper on his face so it looked like he had cut himself shaving (numerous times)

Struthers suggested to Gunston that he should use an electric razor.

Gunston replied straight faced 'Oh, I do'

Struthers was in tears of laughter

nöyd

Staff member
Thorpey must be due for a gig on Queer Eye...

But as a guest or a host? ;-) :arrow:

Dog-E

Juniors
m0j0 said:

OMIGAWD!!! :shock:

i didn't even know there was such a thing as a queer-mullet!

Looks like David Beckham on crack!!! :shock:

He is taking the p!ss - SURELY!??.................................

That first pic is also EXCEEDINGLY suss!...WHAT'S HE GOT SUCH A FIRM GRIP ON THERE!??!?

Thorpey - u should get together with Craig Wing...and go bowling sometime!! :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Someone said Gary McDonald suffered from depression. I think you'll find his actual condition is Anxiety Disorder, which is different. I've got a book in which he writes the foreward (entitled 'Power Over Panic') in which he discusses his own battle with the disorder.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Norman Gungston first appeared on the Aunty Jack Show. He had a segment called, "Whats on in Wollongong?" It only went for a couple of minutes but he went onto greater things.

Southernsaint

Staff member
The Mighty Rabbit said:
Foz said:
I know its off topic but does anyone remember Norman Gunston.
He did interviews not to dis-similar to Reg Reagan.

egng_jpg.jpg

Norman is in the Blue Jacket

One of Norman Gunston's classic interviews was with US actress Sally Struthers back in the 1970's

Part of Norman's look was having small pieces of toilet paper on his face so it looked like he had cut himself shaving (numerous times)

Struthers suggested to Gunston that he should use an electric razor.

Gunston replied straight faced 'Oh, I do'

Struthers was in tears of laughter

LOL, is that Elliot Goblet with Norman??

Latest posts