What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mckinnon requests permission to negotiate with other clubs : DT

Hellsy

Immortal
Parraletic said:
go back to the rooters then wade & play premier league. Go Joel, his REDDY!

Bunnies......

Apart from the last few games Wade has been arguably our best consistent player all year

strider

Post Whore
i'd even call his last few games as good ones .... he made more breaks against the bulldogs than - than something that makes alot of breaks

ppl shouldn't get down on wade over this ..... has no one ever left a job for another one because they thought it would be better for them? - footy may be our enjoyment time, but for them its their job - they've gotta do what's best for them.

the general talk atm is about who's not putting in ... well I see wade very much involved and putting in - he might be making some mistakes, but at least he's trying .... go wade!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Bigfella said:
Strange one: he wants out but only because we are offering a 2 year deal instead of 3?

Hardly like he can;t stand the joint then ...

Realistically, surely a 3 year deal is too long?

I agree..I would offer Wade 1 year with a 1 year option, at our favour.

Utey

Coach
He and Tahu have been the only ones to break the line on a consistant basis. Where have our hole runners gone?

Hellsy

Immortal
The Ref in Seat 196 said:
Change that to 5-6 games and you are close.

I don't think so, but anyway.

Rds 2, 3, 4 oand 5 the people in here gave him enough point to warrant points in the FPOTY.
He is currently sitting on the top of that table, and is on track to get points out of last weeks game as well

Glenn

First Grade
Well if he does go elsewhere good luck to him, but as mentioned there are players capable of filling the void already at the club.
Seems strange he would be arguing over a 1 year difference, I know he has to look to the future but if he wanted to go England at the end of his NRL Career, wouldn't a two year deal suit him better (ie a extra year in England on much better money)

eels_fan_01

Bench
Although i rate Wade Mckinnon since he has came back to the Eels he has been very poor this year i feel and i think the future is Reddy although i still think even if Mckinnon signs with another club we should keep him in first grade.

Delaney will definately go.

Morris was reportedly going with Brian Smith but that wont happen.

Suitman

Post Whore
strider said:
i'd even call his last few games as good ones .... he made more breaks against the bulldogs than - than something that makes alot of breaks

A bull in a china shop maybe, or someone in Stalag 13?

Suity

parralight

Juniors
I dont know what all the fuss is about - Its just a player looking to secure his future. IMHO I would only offer Wade a 1 year deal. He wont want that and will go elsewhere.
Jarrod Hayne is our future fullback.

Big Mick

Referee
You guys are nuts...seriously.

Wade made 3 line breaks on the weekend and I think nearly 200 metres...

and your saying he played bad...

I agree Reddy is your future but seriously...Wade isn't as bad as some of you are making out.

strider

Post Whore
Big Mick © said:
You guys are nuts...seriously.

Wade made 3 line breaks on the weekend and I think nearly 200 metres...

and your saying he played bad...

I agree Reddy is your future but seriously...Wade isn't as bad as some of you are making out.

can u come play in our forum more often?

redeel

Juniors
has done some really dumb things this year,almost unbeleivable, but Irate him he needs someone who will iron out his game abit,maybe JT will do that

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
:lol: He wants 3 years? Well he should play like a player who deserves that much faith shown in him. He must not watch the lower grades either, Reddy is more than capable of taking his spot. I wouldn't even be offering him two years at this stage.

This club really has some issues at the moment :(.

Latest posts