What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mckinnon requests permission to negotiate with other clubs : DT

jayjayselmes

Juniors
ahhahaahha Joe l reddy at fullback you idiots. Ive watched redd in the prems average at best.

Wade is the only one running the ball and making good metres.

Who esle makes breaks for parra?? Thats right no one.

224 metres from the dogs game.

LOL ahahahahhahah reddy sux

jayjayselmes

Juniors
and also i dont think we should play all 55kg of hayne to small lacks defence and running support play.

hayne played well against the panthers

ahahahhahahaha yeah right!!!!

Angry_eel

First Grade
jayjayselmes said:
ahhahaahha Joe l reddy at fullback you idiots. Ive watched redd in the prems average at best.

Wade is the only one running the ball and making good metres.

Who esle makes breaks for parra?? Thats right no one.

224 metres from the dogs game.

LOL ahahahahhahah reddy sux

well well u'll see when he plays next weekend won't ya.

PIG

Juniors
Morris makes the same shocking blunders everyweek. I.e a pass at someones feet when we're on the attack, running the ball on the last when there's nowhere to go, failing to get in position when our other kicker is tackled on the 2nd last tackle. Week in week out Morris gives you the same stupid mistakes. A low % charge down on the last tackle when we haven't had the ball for 3 or 4 straight sets.......No doubting his effort though.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
1. Resign morriss ASAP
2. Sign wade up for 2- 3 years ASAP
3. Marsh at half back and Blake Green/ Jeremy smith at 5/8
4. OFFLOAD CAYLESS, VELLA, PEEK, TAIA, ROBOO, STRINGER, Tim Smith
5. Buy frank pritchard, lyon and pissilbe kurt gidley/ ben creah
6. RESIGN MORRO ASAP

lucablight

First Grade
jayjayselmes said:
1. Resign morriss ASAP
2. Sign wade up for 2- 3 years ASAP
3. Marsh at half back and Blake Green/ Jeremy smith at 5/8
4. OFFLOAD CAYLESS, VELLA, PEEK, TAIA, ROBOO, STRINGER, Tim Smith
5. Buy frank pritchard, lyon and pissilbe kurt gidley/ ben creah
6. RESIGN MORRO ASAP

I agree with you about some of your points but why would you put Marsh at halfback and offload Cayless, Taia and Tim Smith? Sometimes people have patches of bad form and they deserve to be given a chance to redeem themselves provided they have earned it and I believe Tim Smith at least certainly has.

Why would you want to sign Gidley and Creagh?

Avenger

Immortal
PIG said:
Morris makes the same shocking blunders everyweek. I.e a pass at someones feet when we're on the attack, running the ball on the last when there's nowhere to go, failing to get in position when our other kicker is tackled on the 2nd last tackle. Week in week out Morris gives you the same stupid mistakes. A low % charge down on the last tackle when we haven't had the ball for 3 or 4 straight sets.......No doubting his effort though.

I agree, however the same can be said for Wade. His effort is second to none, however he makes some blunders every week and seems to run away from his supports when he makes a break.

When I compare him to Hodgson, there is simply no comparison. When Hodgo made a break it usually led to a try, however when Wade makes one I am not confident. Maybe it's his lack of genuine pace. There is something about his game that needs refinement.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
dreaming wade is twice thge player fool.

224 against the dogs metres and constantly makes buts week in and week out.

also the best defender fullback in the game

Feel free the check the stats they quite clearly indicate this

Latest posts