What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mckinnon requests permission to negotiate with other clubs : DT

nöyd

Staff member
Silly season has started a little early out Parramatta way...

Stagger eel

Staff member
James_Hardie said:
We have players to cover Wade, but it is a bad sign as he clearly won't be the only one.

the more players that want to go, the more money we have..I'm certain there are players out there who'd love to be part of this club, bar the obvious one, every player is replaceable.

eelavation said:
the more players that want to go, the more money we have..I'm certain there are players out there who'd love to be part of this club, bar the obvious one, every player is replaceable.

Yeah spot on mate.

Hellsy

Immortal
Goodness... everyone wants out!

Club in crisis......... nah............

Good Luck Wade

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Brian Smith said in his interview last night, "tough decisions had to be made about certain players futures"

Some people cant make up thier mind about Wade, he's been one of our best players yet some are hapy to see him go.

Utey

Coach
We arent lacking in fullbacks, wont be a problem. Anyone that doesnt want to be here shouldnt be stopped.

Bigfella

Coach
Strange one: he wants out but only because we are offering a 2 year deal instead of 3?

Hardly like he can;t stand the joint then ...

Realistically, surely a 3 year deal is too long?

Utey

Coach
Looking after his future me thinks, at this stage Id be looking at giving Reddy the fullback spot.

Hellsy

Immortal
Yeah... Wade would be about 25 yeah?
So he'd be looking for a deal that could possibly do his career in Aussie, then either retire or move to England

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
go back to the rooters then wade & play premier league. Go Joel, his REDDY!

Rabbits?

:(
Funny, he's usually one of our best performers in every game.........Good Luck Bunny Boy :(

Latest posts