What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McNabb released

Big Tim

First Grade
I am warming to Griffin III, but Manning in a Skins jersey.... wow.

Worked for Donnie, why shouldnt it work???

Actually, thats not fair on Peyton.

Would love to see it, but honestly, we arent win now. Would Peyton be happy to play for a franchise that isnt ready to win? Would we still draft a QB if we had 18???

Tom155

Coach
No they wouldn't, it's actually quite a possibility...and there's been rumours of it on websites..
yes they would & just because theres rumours of it happening doesnt mean it wont be a very dumb move

Shorty

Staff member
yes they would & just because theres rumours of it happening doesnt mean it wont be a very dumb move
In your opinion.
Manning has been injured this year and look at the Colts...they're actually decent at QB and really should be working on other areas.
If QBs fixed the whole team Bradford would be doing a lot better than he is.

Tom155

Coach
In your opinion.
Manning has been injured this year and look at the Colts...they're actually decent at QB and really should be working on other areas.
If QBs fixed the whole team Bradford would be doing a lot better than he is.
i never said it was anything other than my opinion, just like it's only your opinion no more factual than anybody else's that they will trade him not fact despite what you seem to think

I stated my opinion on the matter, you dont agree which is fine but dont act like im going around saying its a fact & forcing my opinion on anyone.

Luck is well worth the hype he is getting imo & in saying that im not going to get into another argument with you about it

Last edited: