What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet the Skanks

spider

Coach
i doubt there would be one person in this thread that does not think seymour is responsible for his own actions

bart said:
Because people want to insist that footy players can do no wrong and someone else is always to blame.
who is insisting this?

ibeme

First Grade
It isn't the same thing.

I didn't say it was the same thing, I said that some cases are more obvious than others. The example I gave was a less obvious case that showed that just because someone finds something offensive, doesn't automatically mean that it is.

spider

Coach
Could have fooled me, by all the focus on the girls instead...
does that upset you bart?

i thought the thread title was pretty clear...

Just glancing back over the recent posts, Adam Kungl is one: "(because Seymour has done nothing wrong imo)"
thats one - you did say 'people'

kiki said:
you do realise it's CENSORSHIP...right?
lol - yes, my bad - but i will sleep ok knowing you used incorrect spelling as well

Last edited:

Garts

Bench
Kiki oh errol is sexist, you just treat the footy players like pieces of meat. I find it offensive :)

Tbh I wish I was called a skank or s!ut!!!! I would consider it a compliment. Would mean I would have got more lovin when I was out on the town looking for it in my younger days.

ibeme

First Grade
I didn't even know what skank meant before reading this thread, so I did a quick google search and still couldn't come up with anything concrete. In fact the definitions seem to range from hygene, to dress sense to sleaziness. The best explanation I found was to ask the person who used the term to find out what they wanted it to mean.

*Sandy*

First Grade
I'm not a fan of this at all.

And my message to any celebrity is to buddy up for gods sake!
When one gets too drunk then get him/her home!!

It's what I do for my friends and I hope to god they would do it for me.

Kiki

First Grade
we only talk about their beauty Garts, we don't call them names that imply they are manwhores or whatever.

bartman

Immortal
does that upset you bart?

i thought the thread title was pretty clear...
I don't know quite what you mean? The focus on the girls serves to deflect blame from Seymour for his own actions... The clear thread title is part of my point? It doesn't upset me, I'm just contributing to a discussion thread.

thats one - you did say 'people'
:lol: Since you seem too lazy to look, here's another... Dragon PSA "So it's ok for any normal everyday joe or jill to get drunk in public but not ok for Seymour on his own time?"

Happy now? And your point/contribution actually is...?

butchmcdick

Post Whore
I didn't say it was the same thing, I said that some cases are more obvious than others. The example I gave was a less obvious case that showed that just because someone finds something offensive, doesn't automatically mean that it is.

Sigh

Yes it is. By it's very definition it is.

spider

Coach
I don't know quite what you mean? The focus on the girls serves to deflect blame from Seymour for his own actions...
i cant speak for others, but that is not my stance

i think it was a weak act on the girls behalf following her first admission on ch 9 that 'she knew who he was, and she knows who all the footy players are'

why didnt they record every drunk that exited that nightclub? why just the footy player? But i guess we know the 3k answer to that one now

:lol: Since you seem too lazy to look, here's another... Dragon PSA
it was your claim to back, not mine

"So it's ok for any normal everyday joe or jill to get drunk in public but not ok for Seymour on his own time?"
i have made no such claim

in fact i am on record as saying seymour was an idiot for his actions and should have known better

Happy now? And your point/contribution actually is...?
i was about to ask you the same question

imo it's a filthy act for a person to gain financial benefit from an act that causes someone to lose income

spider

Coach
we only talk about their beauty Garts, we don't call them names that imply they are manwhores or whatever.
serious question kiki, and its relative to your stance on this topic

on your website - is there use of words such as manwhore, or are there instances where women are degraded?

Kiki

First Grade
nope...there isn't. feel free to go read it and see if you can find something if you like.

we poke fun at everyone and everything equally (including ourselves).

spider

Coach
kiki said:
spider said:
on your website - is there use of words such as manwhore, or are there instances where women are degraded?

nope...there isn't. feel free to go read it and see if you can find something if you like.

Or accidentally waking up in your own bed spooning a stranger…… or a pantsless dreadlocked man (who makes the bed in the morning without being asked. A courteous manwhore!).

nice picture of a half naked woman appearing to be passed out trashed underneath that snippet

my point being - is it possible to perceive different meanings of the one word - such as skank?​

Dutchy

Immortal
I am a regular reader of Errol. Never found it to be sexist or offensive in anyway. Just a lighthearted view of Rugby League which some stone age f**kers on here could really benefit from reading.

The Dodger

First Grade
Skank - Derogatory term for a (usually younger) female, implying trashiness or tackiness, lower-class status, poor hygiene, flakiness, and a scrawny, pockmarked sort of ugliness. May also imply promiscuity, but not necessarily. Can apply to any race, but most commonly used to describe white trash.

the biitch is a low class filthy aass farked up skaank.

nothing to do with their gender.

women need to get off their high horse...

Kiki

First Grade
hahaha wow i can't believe you bothered to go and find it.

just btw, that word was used in a situation that was sexual...and the one in this thread isn't.

anyway, whatever. i find it offensive and others don't.

God-King Dean

Immortal
What is this pish about logic in insults.

When you call a mate a motherf**ker does it mean he f**ks your mother ? Perhaps in my case... but I'm sure it's not so for everyone else.

Latest posts