What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MELBOURNE 3rd Test: Australia v India on Dec 26-30, 2014

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I'd love to see Watson go well but the facts are he averages 35 since Clarke became captain. That's not good enough for a number 3.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
if they didn't say ready, set, go, you would never know this yacht race had started

Wizardman

First Grade
Great discussion about spin bowling by Shane Warne there. He is 100% spot on that spinners just don't get the support in this country. My big concern is that in some areas, spin is even discouraged in some junior ranks.
A few years ago, I coached a pretty good junior side. I basically told our side to smash spin bowling as much as they could as spin bowling was very poor. We succeeded except for one round and the grand final when we played this kid from a grammar school in the area. He was waaaaaaay too good for our team. It was an absolute treat to see this kid bowl spin really well.
I would hate to see it coached out of him when he gets older.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Shane Watson should be called The Big Show. He is the real Big Show. Big Arms, big Pecs, big rig, big body, and now BIG RUNS.

I dont mind it, Sally Fits is on Perpetual Royal one of the big Maxis

If the camera was focused on her it would be more interesting.

Bazal

Post Whore
I'd love to see Watson go well but the facts are he averages 35 since Clarke became captain. That's not good enough for a number 3.

Pretty much. I reckon he's the most talented guy in the side personally. But mentally and physically not up to Test cricket. Who knows, maybe he'll bloom late. Hoping for him to do well today because we need him to, and because no one else has even averaged 35 at 3 since Punter retired.

Loving Bill being back......I
The only time I don't channel when Brayshaw is on.

Personally Bill shits me almost as much as Brayshaw.

Last edited:

Latest posts