What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne must still be cheating the cap

Butters

Bench
Mods please ban the trolls in here. This is meant to be a troll free thread.

Thanks in advance :)

thommo4pm

Coach
Forget the St George vs QLD thread?

The person started a discussion for others to participate in, you are just being arrogant.
You used to bag the crap out of Rugby League in the fight club, you've certainly changed your tune.

Butters

Bench
The person started a discussion for others to participate in, you are just being arrogant.
You used to bag the crap out of Rugby League in the fight club, you've certainly changed your tune.

Umm no i didn't. Pointing out lies and the flaws of a sport and defending another from uninformed spastics is all i did.

some11

Referee
You see this, Butters?! It's a glass of milk I poured for myself! And you see this?!

It's Hamburger Helper!

Now would you mind telling me what Hamburger Helper is doing in this glass of milk?!

Why is Hamburger Helper in a glass of milk, Butters?!

HowHigh

Coach
eric-cartman-190.jpg

adamkungl

Immortal
Well actually I think that their years of cheating allowed them to BUILD the side they currently have so technically they should be entering the competition for at least that many years with even MORE than a financial penalty. I think they really should be at a disadvantage salary cap wise but eh. They defend unbelievably. Hats off.

At least they actually were forced to shed players rather than just giving paycuts like the Bullcheats....

Cliffhanger

Coach
You mean worse, they were caught after all.
They were caught because of a treacherous whistle blower, had the traitor kept his mouth shut, they never would have been busted.

The salary cap is poo, I would gladly take on the role of finding clever and undetectable ways of breaching it. I'd do it for any club other than Souths, the Dragons and the Bulldogs.

Latest posts