What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne storm stripped of two titles adn 2010 points wtfffff

bmwpower

Juniors
it doesnt feel so good. it feels sh*t actually. a major black name on rugby league forever.

Devoted Dragon

Juniors
bmwpower ur a lunatic !!! This is the best day for rugby league ever. it shows that news limited should get out of the game. These purple f**g bastards should be kicked out of the comp for good. funny how they didnt let priddis family fly up and made luke pay for it but melb scum have been getting away with this s*it for 4 years !!! FOUR YEARS !!!! OMG FOUR YEARS GET RID OF THE SCUM ! THIS IS THE PEOPLEES GAME NOT THE FRIGEN BIGWIGS WITH ALL THE MONEY BUYING ILLEGAL PREMIERSHIPS. RANT OUT.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Best news out of this is Dragons won't have to face Melbourne in the finals.

I wonder if Adam Blair still has that cocky smile over his dial.

Dragonwest

Juniors
Guys this is seriously terrible for the game. This will have a major impact on the next tv deal, Victorian sponsorship and Storm's following in Melb with the Rebel's coming in. Be very p*ssed off at News Limited, but don't be happy, as this is a dark day in rugby league.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Guys this is seriously terrible for the game. This will have a major impact on the next tv deal, Victorian sponsorship and Storm's following in Melb with the Rebel's coming in. Be very p*ssed off at News Limited, but don't be happy, as this is a dark day in rugby league.

It's great for the game and a great day for the NRL! f**k those Mexican cheaters off...let them play their AFL.

Bring the sport to the real supporters in NSW and QLD.

All I know is today is a great day...I can't wipe the smile off my face

RedVDave

First Grade
The only thing that annoys me is Manly & Parra fans crying afoul saying they should be the 07 and 09 premiers respectively, thats just BS how do we not know that the teams Melbourne beat in the preminlary finals could not have gone on to beat those teams?

Last edited:

RedVDave

First Grade
A Great Day For Rugby League! now please Kick these Purple scumbag pricks out of the NRL!

All Storm records from the past 4 years should be erased except for the 40-0 loss in the GF to Manly.

This thread should be sticky, people are saying it's bad for the game in melbourne but the people down there honestly don't care anyway they should have never been in our comp in the first place.

Saints, Panthers, Cronulla and Newcastle should all be given 2 competition points for this year, so as far as I am concerned Saints are undeafeted in 2010.

Saintsman

Juniors

No, whats been dark days are the last 1460 days where Melbourne have been cheating the comp. Think of all the teams hard work, ours in 06, Parra 09 for 2 examples, all erased because these f**king scum cheated the league. They cheated the whole game for 4 years. f**k em.

I've already had mates sms me saying that if the Dragons win this year, it's only cause Melb won't be there in September.
I'll still take the premiership!!! ;)

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
What a bunch of dopes the NRL are. It took them 5 years to uncover this. It just shows that the salary cap is not working and is a joke. No wonder people are getting turned off from this sport.

sh*t refereeing and sh*t auditing

Storm have continually lost players yet have blown the cap to bits.What must Slater,Inglis,Smith and Cronk be earning? Does anyone know if we get our 2 points back from a couple of weeks ago?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Two premierships, three minor premierships, massive fines, and no points allowed for 2010. It's like they've been wiped away.

I don't think the Storm will survive this.

What odds we have two less teams in the 2011 competition?

TheRev

Coach
- I was initially happy, I do hate teh storm, I have been saying for years that our side is not even in the same league as their 8-9 Origin/Australian players, the only other club that needed a look was Brisbane, but at least they are losing talent each year.

- But honestly this is sh*t for Rugby League, the Storm will fold, if not in 2010, in due time, so after 12 years of developing the code there, it was all wasted..

- They have messed up the punishment though, u have to make the Storm games in 2010 like a bye or something, otherwise you will play your reserve grade side, why risk injuries?

- This says a lot about the salary cap system, I have some sympathy because they cant develop their own juniors, but even before today I had the sh*ts with the way we kept losing the talent we had unearthed.

- Meanwhile, how about Cronk comes and plays for us?

Last edited:
Two premierships, three minor premierships, massive fines, and no points allowed for 2010. It's like they've been wiped away.

I don't think the Storm will survive this.

What odds we have two less teams in the 2011 competition?
it's like the ark being opened up at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark only worse.