What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Membership drive not working

silverex

Bench
Absolutely...another dragons fan on the way. What I really want to find is a dragons baby jumpsuit but they are so hard to find. If anyone knows where these can be bought, please let me know :) I want to bring my bub home from hospital in it.

I agree with HLH about the memberships. Too damn close to xmas. We will be ok and get the numbers.

Have a look in Best & Less. Sometimes they have Dragons baby gear.

Good luck with the new bub! :D

big pat

Coach
Have a look in Best & Less. Sometimes they have Dragons baby gear.

Good luck with the new bub! :D

yep i was at best and less roselands yesterday, they had some good stuff for babies and little kids tops and singlets looked really cool.

Deb_the_Dragon

Juniors
Absolutely...another dragons fan on the way. What I really want to find is a dragons baby jumpsuit but they are so hard to find. If anyone knows where these can be bought, please let me know :) I want to bring my bub home from hospital in it.

Let me know if you find out! I am due in May and have a battle on my hands with my Sharks supporting husband.....Shame I will be the one dressing bubs each morning! :)

Fein

First Grade
yep i was at best and less roselands yesterday, they had some good stuff for babies and little kids tops and singlets looked really cool.

Best & Less will organise to have the club of your choice's items shipped to the store closest to you if they normally only stock the local clubs gear.

big pat

Coach
Forgive me for asking - but whats the appeal in a sharks supporting husband? Well endowed financially and :eek: other places?

last night the kids gave me a nasty surprise, my wife who is a balmain supporter from way back, decides she wants to become a red 'v' member at kogarah, go figure.:(

saint_girl

Juniors
I don't know how anyone can stand their partners following other teams :sarcasm:. Thats why I married a saints man. First question I ever asked him :lol:. But it is good to see you guys converting them slowly.

ps - Thanks for the hints on the baby clothes. I might go check out Best and Less at Roselands, when I finish up work which is really soon...thank god. I did find some stuff at http://www.league-online.com.au/Dragons_C4.cfm but it is a christmas jumpsuit :?

big pat

Coach
just on best and less, i bought a teriffic st george backpack there for $30, its great and fits a fair bit of stuff in, also they had some baby singlets, i think it said mummys little dragon.

Deb_the_Dragon

Juniors
I don't know how anyone can stand their partners following other teams :sarcasm:. Thats why I married a saints man. First question I ever asked him :lol:. But it is good to see you guys converting them slowly.

ps - Thanks for the hints on the baby clothes. I might go check out Best and Less at Roselands, when I finish up work which is really soon...thank god. I did find some stuff at http://www.league-online.com.au/Dragons_C4.cfm but it is a christmas jumpsuit :?

I know! Must have been a weak moment :) Although it does make it interesting when we beat 'em!

I read with interest a few days ago some progress figures of 2010 memberships.... we are not doing very well at all compared with other clubs. I am not sure why. Great coach, Dell doing his best as an ambassador...what's doing?

Your such a wanker!

First the jerseys arent up to scratch now your not satisfied with our membership Campaign...
harden the f**k up!

BigNormProvan

Juniors
I just paid for my Interstate Membership just then. I've been off the wagon since 2000.

It stuns me that a club like Saints can only attract about 10,000 members each season. There must be literally 1000's of Saints fans like myself who have been members previously or have never got on board.

I've not been to any Sydney or Gong games in a few years now, does the club have birds with big jugs at the game flogging membership packages?? That would be a good starting point. Not to mention sending players out to country NSW regions during the season to muster some further support.

I just renewed my Collingwood membership today, as well. As of Dec. 18th there was almost 32,000 paid up members for this coming season, I'd expect this to rise to about 47,000 by April. That's well more than half a million bucks going into the kitty at Pie Land. Say what you like about Eddie McGuire, love to see what that bloke could do at Saints.

Big Norm

RedVGooner

Juniors
Me and my Father became members yesterday, i just wanted to know because i did my membership over the net, how long until you get your card?

thommo4pm

Coach

My wife was a Broncos supporter when I met her, she very quickly worked out she needed to convert to a Dragons fan, that was when we were both 19 years old....she was a smart learner back then obviously. 13 years on and she still supports the Dragons, doesn't mind Brisbane but wouldn't dare support any other team besides Saints.
I couldn't be with anyone who would support any other team, the fighting in the household just wouldn't be worth it. :D

Latest posts