What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mental Strength

Noise

Coach
In fact, all the parra coaches have jobs in the nrl bar smith who had 2 first grade jobs since us. It seems parra is in fact better for coaches than most other clubs

EelsFan05

Bench
To be fair, it was Guus Hiddink who said that about the Thai football team.

Poo was using Guus' opinion as a premise for his argument. But I see your point. Anyhow this could go round and round in circles and knowing Poo it most probably will.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Poo was using Guus' opinion as a premise for his argument.

Actually the opinion of Guus Hiddink informed my argument. Without it I would have a different opinion.

Unlike the rest of you merkins I make an effort to get educated about these things. Everything I know about pro sports I learnt from listening to experts as much as from observation.

It seems many of you got your 'knowledge' from Ray Warren on Channel Nine and your uncle Jim back when he coached your under 9s team in the mid 80s.

"They can't run without legs!!!"

No Jim, but they can offload you f**ken imbecile.

EelsFan05

Bench
It seems many of you got your 'knowledge' from Ray Warren on Channel Nine and your uncle Jim back when he coached your under 9s team in the mid 80s.

Did you use inductive or deductive reasoning to come to the conclusion? Or is this just another assumption that you are passing off as fact you self absorbed merkin.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's only a messageboard mate. Don't take it seriously.

In real life I'm a nice bloke. Because I'm scared of getting bashed.

EelsFan05

Bench
It's only a messageboard mate. Don't take it seriously.

In real life I'm a nice bloke. Because I'm scared of getting bashed.

I'm not, I was flippantly taking the piss out of you:) Now go back to being an obnoxious know it all so I have someone to argue with.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Poo Poo, seriously, the DNA used to craft you into existence would have been the same material used to end the dinosaur era.

Latest posts