What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters

Fein

First Grade
Speaking of which where have you been ya softcock?

And here we have the dux of the class.

St. George Dragons: 1941, 49, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 77, 79.
St. George Illawarra Dragons: Nil.

Indeed it is.

Oh you're talking about the Dragons? I thought you meant supporting the Roosters.

I wasn't talking about either but what is pathetic is double dipping teams, riding the success of the Dragons as a Bullscum supporter you're no better than Covellius Maximus.

Jono1987

Juniors
And here we have the dux of the class.

St. George Dragons: 1941, 49, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 77, 79.
St. George Illawarra Dragons: Nil.

Thank you for the kind words. Unfortunately you failed to answer my question.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Willow, mate we're going around in circles here, I'm not telling you what to recognise.
Funny, I thought I just said the same thing to you earlier.

Look, I know why the subject matter interests me. I'm a Saints supporter.

But still unsure why the subject should upset opposition supporters. I certainly don't walk into the grandstand at Sydney Roosters home game, swing a dead cat around, and then search out a supporter to tell him/her that Eastern Suburbs are dead. I kind of see that as none of my business and would expect to be told as much. I would also expect the same response from his/her friend.

Tom Ace

Bench
Funny, I thought I just said the same thing to you earlier.

Look, I know why the subject matter interests me. I'm a Saints supporter.

But still unsure why the subject should upset opposition supporters. I certainly don't walk into the grandstand at Sydney Roosters home game, swing a dead cat around, and then search out a supporter to tell him/her that Eastern Suburbs are dead. I kind of see that as none of my business and would expect to be told as much. I would also expect the same response from his/her friend.

You can if you want.

I'd get a good laugh watching that.

This Year?

Immortal
It's quite amazing how dumb some merkins are.

HomerSimpson9.gif

Y2Eel

First Grade
Western Suburbs Magpies Last premiership... 1952

Balmain Tigers last premiership... 1969

taxidriver

Coach
here you go fein, the lyrics that describe how you really feel about the mighty red v

You are an obsession I cannot sleep I am your possession Unopened at your feet There's no balance No equality Be still I will not accept defeat

I will have you Yes, I will have you I will find a way and I will have you Like a butterfly A wild butterly I will collect you and capture you

CHORUS: You are an obsession You're my obsession Who do you want me to be To make you sleep with me You are an obsession You're my obsession Who do you want me to be To make you sleep with me

I feed you I drink you My day and my night I need you I need you By sun or candlelight You protest You want to leave Stay Oh, there's no alternative

Your face appears again I see the beauty there But I see danger Stranger beware A circumstance In your naked dreams Your affection is not what it seems

CHORUS

My fantasy has turned to madness And all my goodness Has turned to badness My need to possess you Has consumed my soul My life is trembling I have no control

I will have you Yes, I will have you I will find a way and I will have you Like a butterfly A wild butterly I will collect you and capture you

CHORUS

Tom Ace

Bench
So you mean there'd be three people there?

Well there you go.

Going to the game on Sunday Tom?

Then we'd add on the usual 16,000 to the gate. That's how it goes doesn't it?

Certainly am...I'll keep an eye out for you and your cat.

cleary89

Coach
Do Channel 9 control the record books?

I don't think so, young lady.

But they agree with us, as do most forms of the media. Its ok Peen, keep flogging that horse. Only thing you can do, supporting such a sh*t club and all.

Fein

First Grade
But they agree with us, as do most forms of the media. Its ok Peen, keep flogging that horse. Only thing you can do, supporting such a sh*t club and all.

But but BUT.......:lol:

No one other than geniuss agree with "you".

Any journalist who says it would be 16 is either one of you or hasn't checked the facts.

Imagine my surprise that Channel 9 fall into that category.

Choke on, Zero boy. :lol:

Latest posts