What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters

Danish

Referee
You sound pretty relaxed. Arrogant too. It's funny how we get called arrogant yet many Roosters fans use the word "when" instead of "if" like most Dragons fans.

I hope your players believe the hype like the fans do.

I am totally relaxed.

After reading the arguments of the dragons fans in this thread its been made abundantly clear to me that results in league are not actually based on whose in front after the fulltime siren goes. Its all on your own opinion.

The roosters are the premiers in 2010 as far as I'm concerned. I'm not going to let those bastards at News Ltd dictate otherwise based on some soulless number crunching of who scores how many points on sunday.

meltiger

First Grade
No. St George-Illawarra have 0 premierships, or did you miss that when I posted it the first time? I will however be celebrating the 16th as a St George fan if we won it, even if the record books don't reflect it.

I just said your storm comparison was idiotic.

I think you didn't read the post. I'm well aware of what you said regarding St George-Illawarra having 0 in the premiership books.

If Melbourne win next year, should they be celebrating their 4th or 2nd premiership? If they are all over the board claiming their 4th title, should we accept that or challenge them on it?

My point is no more idiotic than someone pointing out Menzies is credited as a try scoring forward when he played many games out in the centres lol

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
lol at my post being deleted, i shouldn't have said it but geez worse gets posted on here. His bandwagon jumping is just shameful, and vile.

:?

So with my team out of the premiership race I'm supposed to not watch footy?

Agreed you shouldn't have said it - a completely unnecessary attack and totally unwarranted as well.

carcharias

Immortal
ey timmah

Just admit you hate the roosters and their fans...dogs and roosters fans have a long history of hating each other.

I hate the Dragons and their fans and the fans mothers ...because I follow the Sharks.

see... easy.

meltiger

First Grade
:?

So with my team out of the premiership race I'm supposed to not watch footy?

Agreed you shouldn't have said it - a completely unnecessary attack and totally unwarranted as well.

Cry me a river.

Shouldn't have posted = Yes, against the rules, but completely warranted and deserved, would you like me to trawl back through your posting history when you play the GF card on the occasions it suits you? You are the one who puts her out there for attack...

What self respecting CANTERBURY fan would put a St George banner in their sig file? I want them to win as much as you do, but geez, I wouldn't be lowering myself to that point or gaining any personal pleasure out of them winning. I'll be rapt for Dad, that's about the length of it.

& I gaurentee you I have a much deeper connection to the club than you ever could claim.

So yes, your bandwagon jumping of St George is shameful.

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Cry me a river.

Shouldn't have posted = Yes, against the rules, but completely warranted and deserved, would you like me to trawl back through your posting history when you play the GF card on the occasions it suits you? You are the one who puts her out there for attack...
How the f**k is it warranted and deserved to attack somebody not on this forum in a completely derogatory and disgusting way? Regardless of if I mention her in posts, that does not open it up for pathetic keyboard heroes like yourself to attack her. I have not and will not ever use anybody's family or significant other to attack them because I wouldn't like it being done to me. Have a dig at me all you like, leave her out of it.
What self respecting CANTERBURY fan would put a St George banner in their sig file? I want them to win as much as you do, but geez, I wouldn't be lowering myself to that point or gaining any personal pleasure out of them winning.

Yes, your bandwagon jumping of St George is shameful.
How exactly is it bandwagon jumping, can I ask? I'm a member of the Dragons, have been all year and have attended over 50% of their games this season. It's more cost effective, plain and simple.

Suggesting I'm just jumping on their bandwagon now is ludicrous. And I'm sorry but I don't agree there's some unwritten rule that you can't support one team despite pledging allegiance to another. You only need to look around the board where some people have bandwagon banners in their signatures to know that.

And like you, the only personal pleasure I'll be gaining on the day from a Dragons victory is seeing her happy, like you and your dad. I can assure you my deepest, hardest and most emotional cheering will be between the hours of 12 and 2pm on Sunday, when I watch our NSW Cup side hopefully spank the Penrith/Windsor/whoever they are this year Wolf-Panthers. Might be the last game for a few of the blokes playing in that side as well.

Last edited:

meltiger

First Grade
How the f**k is it warranted and deserved to attack somebody not on this forum in a completely derogatory and disgusting way? Regardless of if I mention her in posts, that does not open it up for pathetic keyboard heroes like yourself to attack her. I have not and will not ever use anybody's family or significant other to attack them because I wouldn't like it being done to me. Have a dig at me all you like, leave her out of it.

See, that's where you're wrong.

You use her in posts, therefore open for attack.

You as bad as a mother that will on one hand mention her kids than bitch when someone attacks them.

As I said, cry me a river princess, if she isn't on this board, who gives a f**k what i say about her? Did she take offence? Oh, hang on, she's not on the board is she? That means someone else took offence...

That YOU took offence, and not her (Remember, she is not on the board so can't claim personal grievances) means the attack hit exactly where I wanted it to anyway ;-) YOU, not her, being clearly upset amuses me endlessly...

It's words on a screen darling, get over it.

How exactly is it bandwagon jumping, can I ask?

Do you support Canterbury or St George?

I'm a member of the Dragons, have been all year and have attended over 50% of their games this season. It's more cost effective, plain and simple.

& if you split with the missus would you still by memberships and attend their games? Now this isn't an attack on her, a direct question of how deep your loyalty to St George really runs...

but I don't agree there's some unwritten rule that you can't support one team despite pledging allegiance to another. You only need to look around the board where some people have bandwagon banners in their signatures to know that.

I'm supporting St George on Sunday too. Doesn't mean I'm running around as if I barrack for them, which you most certainly are.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
I am totally relaxed.

After reading the arguments of the dragons fans in this thread its been made abundantly clear to me that results in league are not actually based on whose in front after the fulltime siren goes. Its all on your own opinion.

The roosters are the premiers in 2010 as far as I'm concerned. I'm not going to let those bastards at News Ltd dictate otherwise based on some soulless number crunching of who scores how many points on sunday.

I'm not one of the people who get upset having a 0 next to our name as St George-Illawarra mate, you're barking up the wrong tree.

However it's good to know you're relaxed. As Jason Ryles said "you wouldn't even think we were playing in a Grand Final", well he'll know on Sunday.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
ey timmah

Just admit you hate the roosters and their fans...dogs and roosters fans have a long history of hating each other.

I hate the Dragons and their fans and the fans mothers ...because I follow the Sharks.

see... easy.

But we love the sharks.

Danish

Referee
I'm not one of the people who get upset having a 0 next to our name as St George-Illawarra mate, you're barking up the wrong tree.

However it's good to know you're relaxed. As Jason Ryles said "you wouldn't even think we were playing in a Grand Final", well he'll know on Sunday.

He'd have to be pretty stupid not to know on sunday given it will say "Grand final" in giant letters on the field.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
He'd have to be pretty stupid not to know on sunday given it will say "Grand final" in giant letters on the field.

You haven't learnt this yet? Ryles is the king of being stupid. Don't worry, when a game is on the line, he'll find a way to screw it up. Actually he already has shown that, he had a very timely knock-on off a kick off last time we played you lot ;-)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
haha Don't quite have the drinking problem I once had and have grown up somewhat in the last 7/8 years my friend ;-)

But you want St George's 15 premierships recognised, based on the opinion of the supporters and the club itself, why then would you not support Melbourne's supporters and the club who argue they were the rightful premiers?
Because it is entirely different situation. By your reasoning, I should smoke cigarettes because other people choose to do so.

To help you, if Saints did a Melbourne and had premierships and minor premiership stripped, I would accept it. IMO, cheats deserve what they get.

But again, you don't have to agree with me. No one is forcing you to drink, smoke, jump off a cliff or recognise the history of St George. Although if you choose to do so, I won't be holding you back on any of the above.

Latest posts