What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ok, lets look just a few posts back.

We find this little gem.

No, you never said it was a joint venture.:roll:
Way to miss the point. lol

Surely you're not this dumb. Read back.

Schiltzenberger said:
You've told me in one of these threads before what every Illawarra fan was thinking
Nope, I would have never said that.

I have only ever referred to people I have met or those whose thoughts I have read in these forums. Unless you think I know every single person in the universe... which would be just super if you thought that.

Say again that I know what everyone is thinking. See how silly you're sounding?

Now, I'd like to give you benefit of the doubt and think this is just a tricky strawman argument on your part. But you've now had a couple of opportunities to check your facts. So no, you've simply read all it wrong kid - selective reading at best. This is often the case when people get the blinkers on.

Schiltzenberger said:
There are some brain dead morons on this site but you take the cake.
How very gratifying. Internet name calling from a hero who can't read. I feel so much smarter now.

Also, I am very touched that you decided to make this an argument about me and not the actual subject. Touching nerves without even trying. What can I say? It's a talent.

_Johnsy

Referee
Wow, over two months after that glorious day, opposition fans are still trying to argue a point that does not concern them (how many premierships are recognised of a particular club). The only number you should be concerned about is your clubs count. Taking our success to heart, it must really get under your skin.

Let it go girls, just let it go.

SoftSydney

Juniors
Wow, over two months after that glorious day, opposition fans are still trying to argue a point that does not concern them (how many premierships are recognised of a particular club). The only number you should be concerned about is your clubs count. Taking our success to heart, it must really get under your skin.

Let it go girls, just let it go.

Yet another dancer LOL, all you saints fans need to form a dancing group as you keep dancing around the subject. Mate its a footy forum, its the offseason we need to keep entertained anything to do with footy is on offer here. I am not "trying" to argue the point I have clearly put forward the facts and still waiting for them to be addressed.

Ulysseus

Bench
Yet another dancer LOL, all you saints fans need to form a dancing group as you keep dancing around the subject. Mate its a footy forum, its the offseason we need to keep entertained anything to do with footy is on offer here. I am not "trying" to argue the point I have clearly put forward the facts and still waiting for them to be addressed.

That may be so, but considering this sh*t is now out to nearly 30 pages it would suggest that quiet a few people need a bit more than "something to talk about".

Move the f**k on.
The grand final has been played, Saints won, the world did not end because of this.
Some people, the notable dickhead collective we can find in most other places on the forum, have failed to accept this, one prize f**kwit even suggesting that to be the "true premiers" they should have had to beat a team that got busted for cheating the salary cap for half a decade.
This thread, started in prep for the GF, is a mere continuation of that f**king stupidity.

Hutty1986

Immortal
That may be so, but considering this sh*t is now out to nearly 30 pages it would suggest that quiet a few people need a bit more than "something to talk about".

Move the f**k on.
The grand final has been played, Saints won, the world did not end because of this.
Some people, the notable dickhead collective we can find in most other places on the forum, have failed to accept this, one prize f**kwit even suggesting that to be the "true premiers" they should have had to beat a team that got busted for cheating the salary cap for half a decade.
This thread, started in prep for the GF, is a mere continuation of that f**king stupidity.

Amen

Just another wanky thread started by jealousy

Nobody's jealous of you winning your maiden premiership, what irks people is the arrogance in pretending its the St George Dragons 16th premiership when they havent competed in 12 years.

Its just geniused.

Also me continuing this debate is the decent and right thing to do.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Nobody's jealous of you winning your maiden premiership, what irks people is the arrogance in pretending its the St George Dragons 16th premiership when they havent competed in 12 years.

Its just geniused.

I'm yet to see the official ruling on this matter. All I've seen is a whole heap of pathetic ramblings from the usual whingers who are horrified that the Dragons are the premiers

Its just geniused.

you are a champ baron, keep giving it to the bastards.

we should catch up for a drink one night...........

to_ddeath

Coach
1 Premiership

12 Years

lol
Stain androtops
Your club is sh*t

The fact that the St George Dragons no longer exist on their own is killing older Stain supporters inside

f**kwit.
You take the cake for stupidity, f**king little piece of sh*t you are. You & Von Twatdor would make
a perfect pair. Petty, clueless & both from merkin inbred hobbit towns that are a "stain" on the landscape...

This is what you clearly need (replace the footage shown with ALL OUR PREMIERSHIPS)....
Here you go turd....enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c7xOjIDog4

f**kwit.
You take the cake for stupidity, f**king little piece of sh*t you are. You & Von Twatdor would make
a perfect pair. Petty, clueless & both from merkin inbred hobbit towns that are a "stain" on the landscape...

This is what you clearly need (replace the footage shown with ALL OUR PREMIERSHIPS)....
Here you go turd....enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c7xOjIDog4

LOL I am in the middle of St George territory champ.

SoftSydney

Juniors
I'm yet to see the official ruling on this matter. All I've seen is a whole heap of pathetic ramblings from the usual whingers who are horrified that the Dragons are the premiers

An official ruling LOL

My initial post is not a rambling its not my opinion..... its fact, read it and find out what a merge is officially and legally and then you will realise where you stand.

Aaaaaaaaaand the finishing blow, the creation of a similar account name to mine obviously by an emotional Stain fan :lol:

Suck it up twigs, 1 Premiership. 12 Years. Soulless Merge/Takeover. Stop your crying, please.

It's become beyond pathetic

Zoggy

Juniors
Aaaaaaaaaand the finishing blow, the creation of a similar account name to mine obviously by an emotional Stain fan :lol:

Suck it up twigs, 1 Premiership. 12 Years. Soulless Merge/Takeover. Stop your crying, please.

It's become beyond pathetic

lol , you kill me :lol:

and now i'm out of peanut butter.

aaaarrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh

can this day get any worse?

please help me, somebody start a new stain merge thread!!!!!!!!!!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
we need to re-set the poll..

the OP forgot one important option..

"Who Cares"

Latest posts