What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters

Dragon Dave

Bench
As Jamie Soward, the premiership winning five-eighth says:

"The haters are our motivators"

So thank you guys, please continue.

Fein

First Grade

It's tragic really.

It's moments like these the term "by the balls" shines through.

Timmah has merged to become a Dragons fan.

Next he'll be telling us the combined total of The Dogs and stmerge premierships are his and his alone to celebrate. :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You don't seem to be able to understand that the Dragons are the premiers and they'll celebrate how they wish, no matter how much you protest.

And the fact you think they aren't laughing at you...? :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
It's tragic really.

It's moments like these the term "by the balls" shines through.

Next he'll be telling us the combined total of The Dogs and stmerge premierships are his and his alone to celebrate. :lol:
Looking at my signature there, it appears I support the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs. Could be wrong ;-)

Fein

First Grade
As Jamie Soward, the premiership winning five-eighth says:

"The haters are our motivators"

So thank you guys, please continue.

:lol:

Translated for the legion of LU Dragons fans this means"the creators are our masterbaters".

:lol: True

I think it's really a case of "I'm desperately clinging onto any sort of female life form I can find and thus as a result I must support the Dragons"

You don't seem to be able to understand that the Dragons are the premiers and they'll celebrate how they wish, no matter how much you protest.

And the fact you think they aren't laughing at you...? :lol:

So why don't they just celebrate?

You're assertions are contradicted by upset and whinging Stain fans in this thread and other threads. You're only kidding yourself here.

Timmah

Staff member
The only "upset" and "whinging" I see in this thread is from the following users:

"Fien"

"Raiders_Premiers"

"SoftSydney"

Just sayin'

Fein

First Grade
The only "upset" and "whinging" I see in this thread is from the following users:

"Fien"

"Raiders_Premiers"

"SoftSydney"

Just sayin'

:lol::lol::lol:

You are really good at making banners, anything else?

skeepe

Immortal
You might need to read again.

"Like" does not mean "identical". Razor much?

So you admit that you have no evidence?

By the way, "Like" can be interpreted to mean "the same", as in the way Canberra breached the cap was just like the way Melbourne breached the cap.

So once again, furnish evidence that Canberra kept two books and systematically breached the cap like Melbourne did. If you cannot, then this thread is proof positive that you are a liar who is happy to throw accusations around without a skerrick of evidence.

You don't consider making troll accounts as being upset? :lol:

If so, you're an even bigger dumbarse than I initially thought

Question, what happens if the Mrs one day decides to leave you... are you still going to support Stain?

to_ddeath

Coach
:lol: True

I think it's really a case of "I'm desperately clinging onto any sort of female life form I can find and thus as a result I must support the Dragons"

So why don't they just celebrate?

You're assertions are contradicted by upset and whinging Stain fans in this thread and other threads. You're only kidding yourself here.

R_Poop - Dickhead. Pure and simple.
Example - http://www.idiomdictionary.com/definition/bang-ones-head-against-a-brick-wall.html

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Right out of the goats mouth a merger, a new team.

You can claim the previous history all you want from the extinct clubs, but the new merged club has new records.

The team I've supported since birth hasn't waivered. It is the Dragons, or Saint's, or 2010 premier's, whatever you prefer.

The team I've supported since birth hasn't waivered. It is the Dragons, or Saint's, or 2010 premier's, whatever you prefer.

Once again I congratulate you on your maiden premiership, even though you only beat 15 teams and not the strongest team in the comp its still something to hold your head up about.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Once again I congratulate you on your maiden premiership, even though you only beat 15 teams and not the strongest team in the comp its still something to hold your head up about.

Congratulations on also only having one premiership. Winning in 97 doesn't count, playing in half a competition and before the emergence of the NRL.

I guess we're even. Winning this year felt pretty good, did it feel the same for you when you saw Hornby lift the trophy?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

actually... we only beat 13 teams..

- melbourne beat us the only time we played them.. that's 14..

- the raiders beat us both times we played them.. that's 15...

- and we can't beat ourselves.. that's 16.. (great number that!!!)

and of cousre we didn't beat the strongest team in the comp.. that would be us (see my last dot point..)

Latest posts