What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters

Evenflow

Bench
so if we win it's one title.

if we lose, we've choked for 31 years.

got it.

Yes and no. If you win it will indeed be St George Illawarra's first title. If you lose you've choked for 11 years and the St George Daragon's choked the previous 20 years before that.

gregstar

Referee
Yes and no. If you win it will indeed be St George Illawarra's first title. If you lose you've choked for 11 years and the St George Daragon's choked the previous 20 years before that.
who are the daragons?

& what have they got to do with the previous 20 years if my club has only existed for 11?

Fein

First Grade
g'dday stupid!

still f*cking your hand?

how's the annual holiday been for the last month?

Hello merkin.

Been working in China actually, painting the great wall.

Prick of a job but good coin and food.

Heaps of pollution though, plenty of people with breathing problems.

You know the kind.

Evenflow

Bench
who are the daragons?

& what have they got to do with the previous 20 years if my club has only existed for 11?

Ahhh the typo pick up, the last bastion of a man who has nothing. The Dragons are the team you used to support before they were made extinct and became a joint venture/merged entity with the Illawarra Steelers. The lack of success the Dragons had in the last 20 odd years of existence would more than likely explain your memory (or lack thereof) of them.

Fein

First Grade
Ahhh the typo pick up, the last bastion of a man who has nothing. The Dragons are the team you used to support before they were made extinct and became a joint venture/merged entity with the Illawarra Steelers. The lack of success the Dragons had in the last 20 odd years of existence would more than likely explain your memory (or lack thereof) of them.

Very true.

When they've got nothing, they've got NOTHING.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
A lot of Saints fans are in denial here
The real question is, why do opposition supporters care?

I reckon it's a combo of the lowest common denominator stuff. Obsession with what the neighbours are up to, terror that they be doing better, jealously because they look happier, and just plain dumb hatred.

What's your take?

This Year?

Immortal
Fein,

How did 50uffs go in season 2000 and 2001?

I can't find them on the ladder anywhere.

Does that mean they are a new club?

I guess the rest is history......