What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Xmas Penny Fans!!

*Sandy*

First Grade
Well at this particular time of typing it's only 4 more sleeps till Chrissie day. So I thought I would start up the Merry Xmas everyone topic.

So what's everyone up to for the Christmas period?

And is there a particular present you'll be looking for under the tree on Chrissie morning?

lainey

Juniors
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! HO HO HO

Well I have a busy Christmas morning. I have to pick mum up from the hostel, complete with wheel chair, it will take me about 45 mins to get her to the car, then we are going to my brother in law's sisters place for lunch. We will have something to eat then mum will tell me she wants to go home because she is tired. This will take about an hour or 2. Then back to the hostel, another 45 mins to get her back to her room, then I'll be heading home to have a beer on my own.

The present I want most under my tree is Joel Clinton! ;-)

choc_soldier

Coach
Merry Christmas my fellow Pamfer fans!

Will just have the Christmas lunch at my place with my mum's family.

As for Christmas... ummm... I think I already got that about a week ago. :)

*Sandy*

First Grade
I've got the kids for the full day this year so we are off to my mums for lunch and then all of our family are off to my mum's sisters for dinner.

And as usual I always expect Girds to be under my tree but I've probably been a very naughty girl and Santa will leave me SFA as always. :lol:

Fibroman

First Grade
Fibro will be off to the south coast for a few days. It's all very nicey nice down there. Merry christmas!

panthergirl91

Juniors
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

Have no idea what i want under the Crissie tree, there's to much stuff i want. I'm going up to the Gold Coast for a week with my family.Have a great Christmas and Happy New Year fellow Panther fans.

Parra Guru

Coach
Not a Panthers fan, but would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Best of luck with the Panthers in 2006

annamat

Juniors
Merry Christmas every one!!!!

Under my tree this year I would like the following (I have been a very good girl so Santa better being all my presents!!)

1. The Gucci Bag I have been eyeing off since Stanny and I visted the shop a few months ago.

2. Mark and Joshua ( I would love the spend xmas day which is also their bday with them)

3. A man of my choosing...

cainen

Juniors
I wonder if I'll wake up on xmas morning and find myself under a hot girl's xmas tree...not likely.

Hope everyone has a good Christmas.

Fibroman

First Grade
Thought I saw former Panther legend Matt Goodwin on Tuross head Main Beach. Either that........or his twin brother. Still lookin pretty fit.

choc_soldier

Coach
Fibroman said:
Thought I saw former Panther legend Matt Goodwin on Tuross head Main Beach. Either that........or his twin brother. Still lookin pretty fit.

Still have the mullet?

I saw Frank Puletua at Wenty Woolies last Friday.

lainey

Juniors
I got what I expected, 2 Coles/Myer gift vouchers off 2 of my sisters, my other sister didn't give me anything...