What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Xmas Souths LU

Dave Q

Coach
I would like to thank everyone for all for the contributions this year.

Thanks for making my world a better place to inhabit.

Weve had our fights, dissapontments etc but we have also had a lot of fun and success.

Xmas is about the spirit of happiness, friendship, respect and love.

And we might as well have Xmas all year!

Thanks to our friends from other clubs.

Theres a lot of hang-outs on the web, but Souths LU is my on-line home, I feel happy here.

Take care everyone, no exceptions.

Glory to Souths, the Pride of the League.

Last edited:

Ziggy the God

First Grade
I would also like to wish a Merry Christmas to all of our South Sydney brethren.

May 2010 be the year that we have all been wanting for.

Please be safe over the holidays, and see you at the ground come Round 1.

Cheers,

Ziggy

Yes i I would like to extend my wishes to all you hardcore Souths supporters here on LU.May we all be blessed with a premiership trophy next year.I met quite a few supporters from here last season and shared with the them the magic of being a supporter of the no 1 sporting club in Australia.

Last edited:

Fein

First Grade
Yes indeed, Merry Christmas and a Glory filled new year to all of the true believers.

Appin Rabbit

Juniors
2010 will be the year of the Bunny.Merrry Xmas and a great and Happy New Year to all the Souths fans in Oz and every country in the world and AM mate that includes Heg's. (Go You Bunnies)

Pumba

First Grade
Merry Christmas to you Dave and the rest of the Bunny Supporters.

I am actually really looking forward to seeing how the Bunnies go in 2010 especially seeing how Sam Burgess goes week in week out in the NRL.

Stay Safe and have a great Christmas and a even better New Year.

Cheers,
Pumba

Dave Q

Coach
Its all good lads.

Its nice to see our friends from other clubs visit.

Our game is under siege from the AFL, we will all need to join forces to meet the threat.

2009 has been a tough year for a lot of us. 2010 should be better.

Grind away lads, dont let people beat you down, be true to yourself.

Lets think big. After the premiership, we want a Souths era. Long sultry days in the rugby league sun, our belief system handed down to the next generation.

An eternal flame of red and green.

Glory to souths, the pride of the league, the club where dreams come true.

Last edited:
Happy holidays to all here, let's prepare for 2010, where East and South shall meet somewhere near the end of the year for the most glorious encounter Rugby League has ever seen.

Dave Q

Coach
Merry xmas Dave. Always enjoy your work.

Cheers gunna, all the souths lads have something to offer.

Theres never a dull moment when you see the game with Sugar and Newk, its a bit like being in a play.

The amount of friends they bump into is ridiculous. It takes a full half hour to get to the seats, probably longer.

One of the nicer touches was Sugar's wife keeping a sly little caring eye on my daughter to help me keep her safe as we walked through the stadium. She did so unrequested and off her own bat. It was touching.

And the manners, behaviour and sincerity his young bloke displays is second to none. A real tribute to Sugar's own character.

To me, this is what friends are all about.

Last edited:
Thanks Dave,for your thoughts,your undenying,unrelenting comittment to the cause.You will be rewarded.:) Also during the year in giving myself a lift back to the city,unrequested but very muchly appreciated,as it was WAY OUt of your way. :) Also wishes go out to Sugar and his family,Ziggy and Fein,and everyone else I may have left out from on here,love having you blokes in our corner,talk about supporters being hardcore,you definately fall under the banner

Last edited:

African Monkey

First Grade
2010 will be the year of the Bunny.Merrry Xmas and a great and Happy New Year to all the Souths fans in Oz and every country in the world and AM mate that includes Heg's. (Go You Bunnies)
Thanks mate. At the end of the day, all rabbits past and present are all a part of us whether we like them or not. Merry christmas Hegs.

Sugar

Bench
Merry Xmas to all
Have a safe holiday season and look forward to catching up next year.

Glory Glory

MattJ

Juniors
Have a very happy and safe Christmas and New years to everyone at Souths L.U, and that extends to the followers of other sides who drop in here from time to time as well.
Christmas is a special time for all rabbitoh supporters, especially for Jesus himself, thats why the christmas colours are red and green after all.

Latest posts