What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Metallica announce 2010 australian tour!

beave

Coach
Still cant believe they played this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPiV9azxBlI

Going on the 10th Ive seen them that many times now all I ask for is Creeping Death cos its the best crowd sing along they have oh and anything off MOP, the best album in the history of music f**k YEAH!

when lars started the drum beat while james was talking, I turned to my mate with both our jaws wide open and we've both gone 'oh my f#$%ing god!!!!' hahaha, had to be there I suppose, but I never in a million years thought they would play that, such an under rated song that they never seem to play all that often.

Mong

Post Whore
Here is the setlist:
That Was Just Your Life
The End Of The Line
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Fuel
Fade To Black
Broken, Beat And Scarred
The Four Horsemen
Sad But True
The Unforgiven
All Nightmare Long
One
Master Of Puppets
Blackened
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
Encore:
Breadfan [Budgie cover]
Hit The Lights
Seek & Destroy

Nice.. Am looking forward to (hopefully) seeing that song live.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Damn, so gutted I didn't shell out to catch one of the Auckland shows. By all accounts from people I know it was f'n awesome.

Oh well, I did see them BDO 04 so not all is lost.

Mong

Post Whore
LOG are awesome to watch.. If any one catches baroness let me know what you thought.. Didn't get there to watch them any night in Brisbane but am thinking of having a look at them at one of the Melbourne shows.

Mong

Post Whore
Have only been to three so far.. Two more in Melbourne next week and that's it.

Would have liked to have gone to every show though.

beave

Coach
Thank god their performance last night was a heap better than the one I am currently watching on the big 4 dvd...................... probably the worst I have heard them live on any recording they've released. Jaymz's voice sounds disgraceful.

was a bit disappointed they didn't play Creeping Death or 4 horsemen last night, but it was still amazing!!

Mong

Post Whore
Thank god their performance last night was a heap better than the one I am currently watching on the big 4 dvd...................... probably the worst I have heard them live on any recording they've released. Jaymz's voice sounds disgraceful.

was a bit disappointed they didn't play Creeping Death or 4 horsemen last night, but it was still amazing!!

Do you remember the set list?

beave

Coach
no, waiting for the show to come up on the download website. Nothing out of the ordinary, 2 from DM to open the show (TWJYL). I reckon they need to drop through the never, awesome song on the album but it is just flat when they play it live, they just don't seem to be able pull that one off.

I still preferred the set list at the monday Brissy gig, but ACER arena is f**king brilliant, was absolutely breath taking seeing that many people in an indoor arena and the roar that went up when the lads went on stage gave me goosebumps.

natheel

Coach
Setlist from last nights show

Ecstacy Of Gold
That Was Just Your Life
The End of the Line
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Through The Never
One
Broken, Beat and Scarred
Wherever I May Roam
Sad But True
The Unforgiven
...And Justice For All
The Day That Never Comes
Master Of Puppets
Blackened
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman

Encore
Am I Evil?
Motorbreath
Seek and Destroy

beave

Coach
was suprised at the amount of black album songs they played. Glad they played Unforgiven, that sounded amazing I thought.

Latest posts