What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

METSM - The Mass Eels To Storm Movement

Cloud9

Welcome to the Storm fold Swiftstylez. I am glad you have reached enlightenment. The truth has set you free.

The Parra ship is sinking faster than the Titanic. The only good thing going for Parra at the moment is the Yum Cha from Tingha Palace.

Cloud9

Swiftstylez,

As a storm fan, you have exclusive rights to ride on one of our fabulous trams and sit in the modern surrounds of the bubble stadium when it is completed.

tresurehunt

Juniors
Everyone, this is your chance to support a WINNING team and a club with esteem and a positive culture.

Everyone must have at least has the Storm as there 2nd favorite team of the past few years, so technically it isn't bandwagon supporting. It's about getting behind a team that is there for it's fans.

At the same time, this will send a message to our CEO Denis who at one point wanted to get rid of the Melbourne Storm.

So everyone, lets ditch the Parramatta Eels and support a team with real class: The Melbourne Storm. Not only in the finals, but starting next year, and for every year thereafter.

All signatures for this movement will be gathered in this thread and we will begin our new life amongst the greener pastures of the Storm.

Hopefully Hindmarsh, Inu, Hayne and Mateo all follow our lead.

LETS GO, STORM!

metsmcx4.png

mate, if that's how you feel don't come on this forums and try and poach for supporters,we are true EELS supporters,not ones that jump ship at crucial times,the parramatta players/club is in a very vulnerable position atm and we need to give them support,especially through the tough times

Ladmate

Bench
Im not an eels supporter but your a disgrace to parramatta. You only care about winning. Everyone here is right, Get the **** out.

Jodeci

Bench
I simply blame the moderators of this site for this pathetic thread.

Please close this thread before people start replying with stupid comments

Swiftstylez

Bench
Im not an eels supporter but your a disgrace to parramatta. You only care about winning. Everyone here is right, Get the **** out.

How can I be a disgrace to Parramatta when Parramatta are a disgrace to Parramatta?

Swiftstylez,

As a storm fan, you have exclusive rights to ride on one of our fabulous trams and sit in the modern surrounds of the bubble stadium when it is completed.

Excellent.

Swifty is a bandwagoner and a troll....nuff said

A bandwagoner? Excuse me, but I travel 1000 km + to see a Parramatta Eels team perform badly at their home ground against the Dragons, and then go and see them back it up with another lackluster performance against the Broncos at Suncorp. I am as much of a fan as you are, and am deserving of my opinion.

I've just read through this whole thread for the first time, and can't believe how so many have missed the irony.....

It's DELLicious irony. The Dragons are a good candidate for a movement this year.

Last edited:

murraymob

Coach
Everyone, this is your chance to support a WINNING team and a club with esteem and a positive culture.

Everyone must have at least has the Storm as there 2nd favorite team of the past few years, so technically it isn't bandwagon supporting. It's about getting behind a team that is there for it's fans.

At the same time, this will send a message to our CEO Denis who at one point wanted to get rid of the Melbourne Storm.

So everyone, lets ditch the Parramatta Eels and support a team with real class: The Melbourne Storm. Not only in the finals, but starting next year, and for every year thereafter.

All signatures for this movement will be gathered in this thread and we will begin our new life amongst the greener pastures of the Storm.

Hopefully Hindmarsh, Inu, Hayne and Mateo all follow our lead.

LETS GO, STORM!

metsmcx4.png

i would think if they where taking on a 2nd team it would be at least a sydney team they could go and watch.Who knows one day there may be a penrith parra merge.Both supporters would hope no fitzgerald or elliott

dazeely

First Grade
did someone use your log in and password cause this must be a gee up. If not you have a serious problem. Otherwise you have been told.

Swiftstylez

Bench
did someone use your log in and password cause this must be a gee up. If not you have a serious problem. Otherwise you have been told.

Brett Finch is a true METSM supporter. He must have seen this thread last year, and has realized the same thing that I have.

lewiscook

Juniors
Swiftstylez,

*edit*
piss off we don't neeedd your sh*t none of us do!
we are true parra fans day in day out, week in week out, year in year out!

parra are a great team that are going through a tough time.

both u and swift can piss of we don't need your dribble on here.

Last edited by a moderator: