What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

METSM - The Mass Eels To Storm Movement

The Colonel

Immortal
Apparently he left us on bad terms.

Apparently he was a naughty boy and not putting in at training and the like. He was let go and he joined Penrith. I remember reading in RLW or Big League when he started to hit his straps at Penrith that he actually thanked the club for letting him go as he would never have gone on and made first grade if he hadn't have been kicked out.

By the way he played for Parramatta but was a Riverstone junior which makes him a Panthers junior.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Apparently he was a naughty boy and not putting in at training and the like. He was let go and he joined Penrith. I remember reading in RLW or Big League when he started to hit his straps at Penrith that he actually thanked the club for letting him go as he would never have gone on and made first grade if he hadn't have been kicked out.

By the way he played for Parramatta but was a Riverstone junior which makes him a Panthers junior.

Cool. I didn't know specifics, I just heard he left us on bitter terms.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Goodbye my friends. I no longer have the time to troll (or post, on this account anyway) anymore, but my legacy will remain forever, unlike a few forgettable souls on this board.

*Refer to signature*

So as my last trolling act, I revive a thread that brought a lot of people to tears.

Good luck to the Eels in 2009 and beyond,

Yours Sincerely,
Swiftstylez.

Last edited:

carpe

Juniors
Seriously is this guy real? What I do not understand how this thread went so long. Why the hell we care about somebody who comes in EELS forum and ask us to leave EELS to join STORM. How silly is that? Seriously this thread is not fit to be appear in this forum let alone discussing it.

Eels Dude

Coach
Whatever. It's obvious to everyone that Swifty is a troll. The fact that he/she annoyed people is nothing to be proud of. I think most people think that kind of attitude is pathetic more than anything and wonder why someone like Swifty would get a rise of such stuff.

Bazal

Post Whore
I don't get it.

Swifty is (was? let's hope so) a rather unimaginative troll who took the fact that he was treated with derision (counter-trolled, if you will) by many members because of that fact as a "victory."

carpe

Juniors
Carpe - you still want Hagan?
I must agree.. I am more in favour of Anderson than Hagan. I must confess that I am confident about EELS than ever before. We may not reach GF this season but I am quite positive about next year....

Latest posts