What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

METSM - The Mass Eels To Storm Movement

Parraren

Bench
I will happily sponsor Lowrie, Hauraki, Cordoba & Oake a life time membership to METSM.

Where do I send my cheque?

Swift you have converted me. Too long i have accepted mediocrity from the eels. I have given up to much to support this team to get nothing in return. Don't get me wrong eels will always be my number one team. But the storm are standing right next to them on the level below.

GO STORM AND THE EELS

Ray Martin is a huge bunnies man. But lets make this quite clear i am not Ray Martin. I am his hair, his rug or his hairpiece as some people might say. And ever since i had been velcroed onto Ray Martins scalp I supported the Eels. Until recently when swift has converted me to the storm. Now am I a joint supporter of the storm and parramatta

Cloud9

Ray Martin is a huge bunnies man. But lets make this quite clear i am not Ray Martin. I am his hair, his rug or his hairpiece as some people might say. And ever since i had been velcroed onto Ray Martins scalp I supported the Eels. Until recently when swift has converted me to the storm. Now am I a joint supporter of the storm and parramatta

I think you're really a merkin masquerading as a hairpiece.
I've got a paparazzi shot of you sunning yourself in the Bahamas
merkin.jpg

I wish i was a merkin. I would get more attention from Ray and I would be able to soak in mayonnaise all the time making the follicles of my hair fibres stronger. Being a merkin would be living the dream

Swiftstylez

Bench
Ray Martin's Hair, it is a pleasure to have you on board. With your soft and silky conditioning, you will ensure that many other people will be drawn to METSM in order to just be in your mere presence.

Nice Signature btw.

Im with you all the way Swift. BTW I also admire Hagan a great deal. I mean look at what he did in Newcastle. Critics say all he had to do was select Andrew Johns but these people dont know football. Hagan had to select him at halfback which is a much more challenging task. Then he came to parramatta and turned a solid team into a favourite for the wooden spoon. But people still dont get this mans genius. He only ran the team into the ground so he could then rebuild the team into premiership contention and gain praise as a coach from the media and fans alike. Daniel Anderson has no were near the intensity and fire that Micheal Hagan delivers on a regular basis. Sounds like a no brainer to which coach i would like to grace the fields of Parramatta Stadium.

planeteels

Juniors
Everyone, this is your chance to support a WINNING team and a club with esteem and a positive culture.

Everyone must have at least has the Storm as there 2nd favorite team of the past few years, so technically it isn't bandwagon supporting. It's about getting behind a team that is there for it's fans.

At the same time, this will send a message to our CEO Denis who at one point wanted to get rid of the Melbourne Storm.

So everyone, lets ditch the Parramatta Eels and support a team with real class: The Melbourne Storm. Not only in the finals, but starting next year, and for every year thereafter.

All signatures for this movement will be gathered in this thread and we will begin our new life amongst the greener pastures of the Storm.

Hopefully Hindmarsh, Inu, Hayne and Mateo all follow our lead.

LETS GO, STORM!

Better late than never LOL
CONGRATULATIONS!
dork.jpg

YOU ARE OUR DORK OF THE WEEK!!!

lol @ your fishing expedition :lol::sarcasm::roll::lol:

Last edited:

lewiscook

Juniors
Im with you all the way Swift. BTW I also admire Hagan a great deal. I mean look at what he did in Newcastle. Critics say all he had to do was select Andrew Johns but these people dont know football. Hagan had to select him at halfback which is a much more challenging task. Then he came to parramatta and turned a solid team into a favourite for the wooden spoon. But people still dont get this mans genius. He only ran the team into the ground so he could then rebuild the team into premiership contention and gain praise as a coach from the media and fans alike. Daniel Anderson has no were near the intensity and fire that Micheal Hagan delivers on a regular basis. Sounds like a no brainer to which coach i would like to grace the fields of Parramatta Stadium.

my god your a dregggg!
your like that pimple thats on your chin the day before you wont to take a chick out!

The Engineers Room

First Grade
My support goes Parramatta always then Balmain (Wests Tigers) then anyone playing St George, then anyone playing Manly, then anyone playing Newcastle.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
I support Parra and its players, and then often i support the players when they move on to bigger and better things at other clubs.

Supporting Michael Hodgson at the Dogs is a lot different to supporting the Dogs...

lewiscook

Juniors
I support Parra and its players, and then often i support the players when they move on to bigger and better things at other clubs.

Supporting Michael Hodgson at the Dogs is a lot different to supporting the Dogs...

100% true.
i support tim smith at wigan.

i was just wondering why we wouldn't make a play for joel clinton?
he's a parra junior isn't he?
and this year is his last year on contract with broncs isnt it?

Eelementary

Post Whore
100% true.
i support tim smith at wigan.

i was just wondering why we wouldn't make a play for joel clinton?
he's a parra junior isn't he?
and this year is his last year on contract with broncs isnt it?

Apparently he left us on bad terms.