What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Crockett sex scandal

Rich102

Staff member
If Crockett is replaced by Blinky - no great loss.
If Wadeo goes and Blinky & Skinny come in we lose our most potent attacking weapon and I would say lose 12 points off our score.

mean said:
Of course it sounds a bit dodgy. Roger "the rapist" Randall was branded that when the Hurricanes toured Sth Africa in the early days of the super 12. Those close to the team know he wasn't responsible, but he was made the fall guy whilst a certain player any of the spotlight.

A bit like when the cricketers got caught smoking dope in Sth Africa. All the glamour boys were shielded or denied, denied, denied to the end and all the team plebs got lambasted.

Willie Mason tells a girl to get the f*ck out, after she pleasures a majority of the team and he gets labelled a sexual predator.

I'll wait till the dust settles, before I pass a carefully thought after judgement.

Man you got the stories. EDIT - WATCH THE CLAIMS AND INUENDO PLEASE BOYS !!

As for the cricketers puffin the tropical in SA....Fleming got suspended. And he has always been a bit of a glamour boy. Dion Nash & Matt Hart also got suspended, but I guess you couldn't say the same about them.
The Mason line you mentioned is the most intriguing tho. How do you know he said this? Never heard of that before.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
The main thing I remember about Cullen was that he had a reputation for being thick as pigsh*t... But I remember the hotel room incident. Didn't recall Bull Allen being involved though.

MKEB...

Staff member
The involved partied apparently from various articles were Levasa Poutu, Randle IIRC

Titanic

First Grade
Bobby DIGital said:
Man you got the stories. EDIT - WATCH THE CLAIMS AND INUENDO PLEASE BOYS !! As for the cricketers puffin the tropical in SA....

Gee the thought police are so touchy. I read your original posting and thought the comment about Cairns and shotguns was the best post of the week.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
MKEB... said:
The involved partied apparently from various articles were Levasa Poutu, Randle IIRC

Yes, Leavasa and Randle were roommates and the woman involved had gone back to the hotel room with Leavasa. From memory Randle claimed that the accusations occured after he asked he to leave the hotel room. The accusations were dropped after an ex-partner of the woman revealed that she had made false accusations of sexual impropriety to the authorities previously.

He's been officially charged.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,...-23209,00.html

Crockett charged with sexual assault

August 14, 2007

WARRIORS wing Michael Crockett has been charged with sexual assault over an alleged incident in Sydney earlier this month.

A statement released by New Zealand chief executive Wayne Scurrah last night said Crockett flew to Sydney yesterday to be formally charged, and was released on bail.

It is understood Crockett, 24, allegedly met a woman while out to celebrate the birthday of Sydney centre Iosia Soliola after the 31-all draw with the Roosters at the Sydney Football Stadium two weeks ago.

The woman attended Redfern police station to complain she was sexually assaulted. Crockett denies the charge, the Warriors said.

JJ

Immortal
not a great look for him. Bringing charges is relatively rare, even rarer in 'high profile' cases.