What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Gordon

Ausguy

Coach
So what does everyone think penrith will do with him when he returns from injury???

Play him or f**k him off to Windsor??

woooooooooooooooooo! ari gold special.... f*ck'n boom! Jennings, pack your bags mate, you are next on our hit list!

well done cronulla! great recruitment!

age.s

First Grade
They will play him, and they should.

If we don't play him I'll be absolutely livid. He's been incredibly consistent, hard working with a great attitude. He's a fan favorite and the fans deserve the chance to cheer him off.

Anyway just came here to say congratulations. If the figures reported are correct you've got yourself a player worth every cent assuming he stays fit. You're a good team now, you'll be simply awesome next year.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Happy with the signing of Flash.

Stoked Matai stayed at manly!

Has it been reported how much we snagged the flash for?

shadowboxer

First Grade
If we don't play him I'll be absolutely livid. He's been incredibly consistent, hard working with a great attitude. He's a fan favorite and the fans deserve the chance to cheer him off.

Anyway just came here to say congratulations. If the figures reported are correct you've got yourself a player worth every cent assuming he stays fit. You're a good team now, you'll be simply awesome next year.

Nice comments.
I was and as always have cheered on you fellas. Monday night was a nice way to start the week

Special K

Coach
I can honestly see them trying to give him a go as centre. He is a better centre then anyone we have but he is a better fullback then he is centre and he is better then Gardners...... Also it goes without saying he shits on our wingers from a high place.

Probably our best non release signing since we landed Tupou who at the time was an Aus, NSW rep. That was back in 2008... The rest of our buys have been players who have been released.

edit - gee haven't we f**ked the panthers over since they took Campbell from us?! We've taken Pom(who was a big name jnr for them), Wright (the same...) and while they have not really kicked on we have also signed Graham who was compared to a young Luke Lewis and Michael Gordon one of their most popular players. Don't forget about solid players like Aiton and Stapleton. All while sending them David Simmons, Paul Franze, Nick Youngquest and a host of other terrible players. Amazing

Last edited:

Ladmate

Bench
You guys will be amazing next year. Michael Gordon is a SOO quality player, the Panthers are idiots.