What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Gordon

Surely

Post Whore
Much prefer Slater but if we have to settle for Gordon so be it.

How good are we going not having to pay big Bucks for fat slow merkins like Douglas and snowden ?

Alan Shore

First Grade
I vaguely recall someone saying previously that Gordon can play centre. If true that adds more utility value - fantastic winger, goalkicker, and also fullback.

I'd still prefer Kevin Locke though.

Quigs

Immortal
If the Golden Prince can get a house, why not use our units.

Sign all the farkers we want. We've got hundreds of units now. The world is our oyster. Shuey couldn't find his way through the maize of our duplexes and complexes let alone find the paper work.

Sign Locke, Gordon, Birdy, JT (hang on we already have him) sign any farker that puts his hand up. Crikey we might even be able to bring the Limmo home.

Gordon would sign with the promise of FB I'd say... another shot across the bow of Gards.

FTR I'd have him in a heart beat.

Since 73

First Grade
For sure. Was a bit of a sensation last year.
surprised evryone with how well he could play from the back.

Was busting teams open each week. The guy was being metnioed as SOO material.

Topline kicker too.

Alan Shore

First Grade
If M.Gordon is 29 then question whether buying him to play fullback is ideal when he'll slow down and need replacing in a few years anyway. I still think Gardner needs to be developed.

AB129*

Juniors
Gordon came in to grade as a centre but got shunted on to the wing like most young centres. I see no reason why he couldn't do a good job for us there.

I like his intensity and competitiveness. He would suit our style. He's an 80% goalkicker, one of the best DH runners in the game and a genuine speedster/tryscorer. Who cares how old he is? He's got 4 good years in him.

Latest posts