What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Gordon

Card Shark

Immortal
I think the ACL was in 2011 and the Ankle 2012.

You guys annouced the his signing not long after he came back from the Ankle or maybe even slightly before he came back.

Thanks Luke. For some reason I thought this was his 3rd year with us but that didnt make sense with those videos on previous pages.

So he set the world on fire after his injuries which led me to believe he hadn't lost it. Lets hope with some confidence back under his belt & his injury getting better, he can recapture his best.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Bump. Discuss do whatever you like but there is no doubt flash is looking a bit flushed at the back and we need some energy put back there.

There is no time like now to bring holmes in and I'm sure flash would understand. I'm pretty sure the way he is playing reflects there is someone breathing down his neck

Since 73

First Grade
You need a dynamic fullback to go anywhere in this comp.

Gordon is a first grader but fullback IS NOT his spot.

chewsta

First Grade
Flash has definitely been down on form but the rest of them are just as bad, if not worse. Some of them just arent trying at all.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
That sandow try was bloody amazing. I'm not blaming flash for that as he was preparing to run the other way for an expected bomb out wide. He actually read sandow pretty well to be at the ball first, however his actions and skills on display were just pathetic.

chewsta

First Grade
I'de say Robbo dropping the kick off was the turning point. Heads were down 5 seconds into the game.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
he made 2 mistakes. One was barley his fault & after the bomb, if he had melbourne tackling in front of him, Parra would nto have scored. But what he had was a mixture of committed & not committed defenders. Then they scored.

Ads

First Grade
Intercept pass and the pathetic attempt on Sandows try. Im not counting the dropped bomb.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
he made 2 mistakes. One was barley his fault & after the bomb, if he had melbourne tackling in front of him, Parra would nto have scored. But what he had was a mixture of committed & not committed defenders. Then they scored.

3 costly mistakes.

It's time for flash to shift out wide. We have better prospects at the club including the kid who will next replace Billy's number 1

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Sandows try? He shouldnt have even been near it let alone get close to stopping it.
His mistakes were the dropped bomb. All his fault.
The intercept was probably as much Gallens fault as he ran too far from dummy half.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I really like how nobody is concerned with Fekis extremely poor game. Or how all these geniuses in the U20's cant manage to get a win in that grade.

Latest posts