What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Gordon

ghoti

Bench
Thought he might be in contention for one of the wing spots on last year's form, dunno about this year just yet. If Merrit and McManus can get a run, then Gordon should be able to return to the fold...

Quigs

Immortal
nothing against Flash but geeze I wish he didn't get picked in this injury opportunity nothing game.

Did any of our other blokes get a jersey.

It's always good for Channel Nein to get their boys into a wired up coaching job but...pharkkkkk let em pick Rorters, storm and Hartley players.

I know one bloke that will be having a Footy Free Sunday evening anyway.

nothing against Flash but geeze I wish he didn't get picked in this injury opportunity nothing game.

Did any of our other blokes get a jersey.

It's always good for Channel Nein to get their boys into a wired up coaching job but...pharkkkkk let em pick Rorters, storm and Hartley players.

I know one bloke that will be having a Footy Free Sunday evening anyway.

I think Burrito and Graham for city

Edit: http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2014/04/27/axed-test-prop-fifita-named-city-side

Crikey!!!!

Juniors
I think it was who was a better winger not fullback.

Dugan can't play wing.

I would still have Gordan as my fullback.

This is like saying why did they pick Inglis in the centres for Aust. and not in fullback.

Crikey!!!!

Juniors
Why can't Duges play wing?

I generally don't watch them go through the reggies... My understanding is he has only ever played 5/8 other then fullback for Canberra. Unless you know better.

Gordons started on wing... Played SOO on wing...

He will be better from the back once we get some wins and confidence becomes higher.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Might have been mentioned on another thread. Sharpie told everyone on the BSB that Flash has been playing with an injured foot. Reckoned he looked like a stone had fallen into his boot in the first few rounds. It has come good hence the display on the weekend.

Big Mick

Referee
From Twitter:

Titan Kevin Gordon will replace injured Shark Michael Gordon on Country wing. Dragons forward Tyson Frizell has been selected as 18th Man.

bluefox1968

Juniors
From Twitter:

Titan Kevin Gordon will replace injured Shark Michael Gordon on Country wing. Dragons forward Tyson Frizell has been selected as 18th Man.

Okay - that's probably good - means he has 2 weeks to recover, but gives him a confidence boost, as he was 'good enough to be selected'.

It would be good if Fifita and Graham could also come up with 'hamstring soreness' and 'a niggling shoulder complaint' (respectively) and have the weekend off, as well?