What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Hagan quits as Parramatta Eels coach

Daneel

Bench
Doesn't stagger owe someone a 6 pack now. :lol::lol::lol: Im so happy i could chip in if you like stagger.

Avenger

Immortal
Throw enough darts and you'll hit the bullseye at least once..... ;-)

You respect my gut feeling , OK ??:D

I nearly even won that bet against Stagger but he had to be sacked not quit.

However I am so happy I'm still shouting at the AGM. :D

Gronk

Staff member
The Board & CEO don't have the balls to make hard decisions ! Oh, hold on ....

The Colonel

Immortal
The Board & CEO don't have the balls to make hard decisions ! Oh, hold on ....

Didn't have to...... he made it for them.

Mind you I would guess that the questioning of one particular board member would have been the catalyst for Hagan's decision.

Gronk

Staff member
Didn't have to...... he made it for them.

Mind you I would guess that the questioning of one particular board member would have been the catalyst for Hagan's decision.

In the corporate world it's either jump or be pushed. He wisely chose to jump.

Sacked is not a good look for either party. This way the club and coach can part company amicably so the media have nothing to rant on and on about.

urban eel

Juniors
for the club and team i'm happy,
but for hages i feel a little sorry, not nice to be white anted out of a job
actually meet the guy and he's a genuine Nice bloke

The Colonel

Immortal
In the corporate world it's either jump or be pushed. He wisely chose to jump.

Sacked is not a good look for either party. This way the club and coach can part company amicably so the media have nothing to rant on and on about.

It is Parramatta mate...... the media love to rant on and on about it. I'm pretty sure we will hear more about this over the coming days and the target will be the club and how Hagan never had the respect of the either the board, certain members of it, the coaching staff or the players or something to that effect..... :lol:

Can't see how the hating for Hagan is warranted. One bad season with plenty of crap that happend which was out of his control eg Tim Smith leaving mid season, now he's practically pushed out? We were one game away from the GF just over a year ago weren't we?? Shame Parra, shame. We all know who needs to be given the arse. D.Fitz.