What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Witt - The biggest idiot in the NRL

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
*yawn* waste of space this contiunues to grow into. Players should be allowed to enjoy themselves in games. Why could he not? It doesn't really matter, it didn't change the outcome of the game, and unless some one can say for absolute certainly that Smith actually going to change that outcome, give it up. He got there yes, but pay attention. The ball was planted, on the ground, Witt had both hands on it. It was done and dusted, all Smith would have done really is knocked the ball out of Witt's hands and the ball would have gone over the sideline from the in-goal off Smith's own hands, Warriros would have likely set a scrum, kicked a field goal and it would have been GP time.

Razor

Coach
He was trying ot kill a few seconds off the clock. Get over it.

If that's what he was trying to do then not only he is an idiot but is also a moron. Trying to save 2 seconds when they take 90 seconds to kick the goal and can change the pace running back to restart is not going to help a lot. Smith could have tackled him over the sideline. Then the Warriors would have lost and it would have been Witt's fault.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Apparently in the paper this morning he said he didn't know there were players bearing down on him.

gong_eagle

First Grade
this is how close it came for smith to kick the ball

0,,6250318,00.jpg

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I don't see what the big deal is.

He turned around and he could see Smith coming so there was no danger.

He could just as easily have dropped the ball diving over!

I didn't have a drama with it and I though he got it down without too much worry. I thought it was his way of saying "f**k you" to the Storm players.

*yawn* waste of space this contiunues to grow into. Players should be allowed to enjoy themselves in games. Why could he not? It doesn't really matter, it didn't change the outcome of the game, and unless some one can say for absolute certainly that Smith actually going to change that outcome, give it up. He got there yes, but pay attention. The ball was planted, on the ground, Witt had both hands on it. It was done and dusted, all Smith would have done really is knocked the ball out of Witt's hands and the ball would have gone over the sideline from the in-goal off Smith's own hands, Warriros would have likely set a scrum, kicked a field goal and it would have been GP time.
:lol:
I hope I'm laughing with you and not at you, that was satirical yes?
If not...:lol::lol::crazy::crazy:

Shorty

Staff member
As neutral fan I loved it,I laughed and clapped my hands as he did it.
It was cheeky yes but it was Witt letting Melbourne know that nobody gives a f**k about how many minor premierships they win anymore.

As a coach,yes,I'd be possibly upset LOL for like an hour but as fans....he won the game shut the f**k up!

DJShaksta

First Grade
this is how close it came for smith to kick the ball

0,,6250318,00.jpg

I think you'll find that shot was taken as Witt is bringing the ball back up after grounding it. Cam "Whiny" Smith's foot was not that close to the ball when it was grounded.

Great work Witty, I woulda been laughing in his face too.

Latest posts