What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mikaele Ravalawa

Coffs dragon

Bench
The Rav 4 is coming along well in his development & continues to improve. Keep him on the wing at this stage as I don't want to see Mary ruin his career at centre.
With Lomax injured, we seriously have the worst centre pairing in the NRL, under the coaching of a former International centre in Mary. You would think that would be an area of strength rather than our biggest weakness. Sums up McAnchor!

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
*you’re

*no apostrophe for years

*comma between babbling & boring
*end sentence after buffoon

*comma between funny & funny
*full stop at end of sentence, although for effect an exclamation mark would have been better.

You’re a nasty man.

But maybe I like that about you..

A question mark is required after “you”.

After all, “maybe” indicates uncertainty, a bit like a fair portion of your posts.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Maybe you should get back in your hole..

Is that a question or a statement?

Dunno.

I imagine it could be inferred by myself as both a question or a statement.

Why are there two full stops though?

Let’s see you grovel your way out of that one.

giboz71

First Grade
The Rav 4 is coming along well in his development & continues to improve. Keep him on the wing at this stage as I don't want to see Mary ruin his career at centre.
With Lomax injured, we seriously have the worst centre pairing in the NRL, under the coaching of a former International centre in Mary. You would think that would be an area of strength rather than our biggest weakness. Sums up McAnchor!

Yeh, last night was a game Lafai and Aitken could have led from the front as two of our more senior players against another depleted team. Instead, they were 2 of our worst performers. Field was awful as well.

Could have easily stole that game if one of them stood up.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Dunno.

I imagine it could be inferred by myself as both a question or a statement.

Why are there two full stops though?

Let’s see you grovel your way out of that one.
It’s part of the muzby brand style guidelines, and is the way I type my posts..

Part of the branding also involved never using capitals, even to start a sentence..

But the introduction of autocorrect meant that the guidelines had to be updated..

I can have my PR firm send you a copy to the style guidelines if you’d like?

possm

Coach
I thought the try Rava scored tonight was that of a centre. I am now convinced that Lomax and Rava are the 2 best centres at our club.
I tend to agree however, where do we go from here they are both right side players? Maybe the answer is to wait until Lomax is back use the following backline:

1. Lomax
2. Pearson
3. Ravalawa
4. Lafai
5. Pereira
6. Norman
7. Hunt

Our defence should be much more improved and our attack could be very effective if the right game plan was employed.

Old Timer

Coach
The Bula Bulldozer continues to improve despite our coaching staff.
Really happy for him as he is giving it his all.
I think we are all still unsure as to how fast or slow he is, so hopefully when Lomax comes back we he gets a slick pass to him and we can see what he has got if put in the open.
Then I believe we will know whether his future lies in the centres or not.

possm

Coach
The Bula Bulldozer continues to improve despite our coaching staff.
Really happy for him as he is giving it his all.
I think we are all still unsure as to how fast or slow he is, so hopefully when Lomax comes back we he gets a slick pass to him and we can see what he has got if put in the open.
Then I believe we will know whether his future lies in the centres or not.
I like the idea of Ravalawa at 3 mainly because he has a good pass and if he gets early ball he has the ablility to set up his winger with a bulldozer run and an accurate pass. He also would be the type of player who is not afraid to straighten the line and give plenty of space to his outside man.

One of our major problems is our last line of defence and that is why I would like to see Lomax over Dufty at fullback. If we aren't recruiting a first grade fullback for 2020, then it is important that we use 2019 to give Lomax the time to perfect his fullback play.

From my point of view, Aitken, Field, Dufty, Lafai, Latimore, Allgood, Host, Maranta and Runciman can all move on at the end of 2019. We need to fill our top 17 with top grade players and our remaining top 30 with a sprinkling of promising juniors and first grade ready backup players.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
It’s part of the muzby brand style guidelines, and is the way I type my posts..

Part of the branding also involved never using capitals, even to start a sentence..

But the introduction of autocorrect meant that the guidelines had to be updated..

I can have my PR firm send you a copy to the style guidelines if you’d like?

Wankers’ Anonymous”? I’ll pass if that’s ok? I deal with too many in my daily travels as it is.

Last edited:

Latest posts