What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mikaele Ravalawa

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Seriously some of the tries Rav scores defies all laws of physics. He can have countless defenders try knock him into touch yet he just keeps on steamrolling straight ahead.
Has an error in him every game but I can live with that.
Not sure that I’d swap him for another winger currently.
He rarely makes an error nowadays.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I stand corrected. Rava did indeed make two handling errors yesterday.

Ravalawa Stats v Warriors:
Most run metres (173).
Most line breaks (3).
Equal most tackle breaks (5).
A hat trick of tries.

But... 2 errors.

TruSaint

Referee
Ravalawa Stats v Warriors:
Most run metres (173).
Most line breaks (3).
Equal most tackle breaks (5).
A hat trick of tries.

But... 2 errors.

Without him yesterday, we dont win.
He was brutal.

Hard Yards

Juniors
Dean Young in his last press conference as interim coach identified Rava as a player who had not realized his true potential- there was a lot more to come, and would be a very special player. Rava was let go by the Raiders, they must be wondering why. Some one at our recruitment team was doing their job.

denis preston

First Grade
He is going too well on the wing to consider it now but still think he could be a great back rower or centre. Just needs to be circumspect in his defence and not go for the spectacular tackle , as he is too valuable to sit out games due to suspension.

Walpole

Juniors
He is going too well on the wing to consider it now but still think he could be a great back rower or centre. Just needs to be circumspect in his defence and not go for the spectacular tackle , as he is too valuable to sit out games due to suspension.
I think these days, with the emphasis on kick returns and being able to get the ball down in the corner, a big powerful winger is probably more valuable than a centre or back rower.

BLM01

First Grade
Rava has been flat lately

last night was no exception

Maybe he is carrying a niggling injury

If so it’s a problem for us as we lack options
Knee, had it strapped twice last night (cork?) and not long back from a hamstring injury
Id rather he warm into the back end of this season like the rest of them instead of normally going the other way

blacksafake

First Grade
Looked lost last night , and yes,,flat
If he is carrying an injury , give him time off
would bring in sloan ....would be just as slippery out wide
Finished up in the centres which is a hard place to defend.
Does look a little unfit which is probably attributed to his recent hamstring injury & not doing a whole lot of running.