What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Millennium Magic Saturday

Sam_the_man

First Grade
Just watched what happened on you tube. Dear god i thought NRL refs could be bad but Gamson had a dead set no holds barred SHOCKER in that last 2 minutes.

I can now understand why Bradford are asking for those points to be awarded to them, and they have every right to in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0Gf80CVX3M

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Apparently Ashley Klein gave him the tip on the penalty and told him the try was fine when Tansey scored. Klein has been dropped from the Challenge Cup round 5 this weekend. It sounds like Klein is the one to blame.

bartman

Immortal
I think Ganson has been relieved of duties this weekend as well. Not much of a punishment considering there are 5 out of 8 challenge cup clashes this weekend featuring teams that would never have played under SL's full-time refs anyway...

Sam_the_man

First Grade
S.S.T.I.D said:
Apparently Ashley Klein gave him the tip on the penalty and told him the try was fine when Tansey scored. Klein has been dropped from the Challenge Cup round 5 this weekend. It sounds like Klein is the one to blame.

Klein is that moron that refs tests but doesn't have a clue. I remember when he rewrote the rule book in the 06 ANZAC test, Matt Cooper was tackled, was sitting on his bum with his free hand on the ground with a Kiwi rapped around him....and he passes from this position for Gasnier to score. The Bloke can't ref....and this debacle reinforces that.

deluded pom?

Coach
I just can't work out why Klein got involved if Ganson hadn't asked for a video ref judgement. Just sit there and react when the game ref asks for your opinion next time Ashley. Finish your crossword or whatever else it is you do between tries.

Latest posts