What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Misi Taulapapa - the biggest grub of them all

Mr Saab

Referee
Exactly right Raider 69. I still cant believe people think that Browns tackle was anything but legal, especially after seeing at least a hun dred of them since.

I had no issue with Riley Browns tackle. I was just talking about the pathetic media uproar about poor wittle Cwaigy.
Wont get that with Tongue i am sure....

_Johnsy

Referee
skeepe

You have really outdone yourself, I can guess you tore a hamstring in your typing frenzy. 3-4 weeks yep. Season :lol::lol:

adamkungl

Immortal
this would be so much funnier if JT was the raiders coach
"they clearly trained all off season to put alan out of action...you could see it in his eyes, he tried to kill him...*cries*" :lol:

imasharkie

Coach
skeepe had his brain explosion at 11.22pm last night.
...."worst ever"..........."out for the season"
ridiculous quotes.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I wonder if Shark supporters get dizzy with the amount of spinning they have to do to defend that side.

ozbash

Referee
I think what Misi was doing was actually meaning to get behind his own player so they didn't get him on his back, the genius did it with his eyes closed, you can see it on the replay, once he realised you could tell he was like, "oh sh*t, wrong person" and pushed him away, complete human error, the only reason tongue got hurt was because his ribs were wide open with no protection & its a well known fact that Rangas have a weaker bone mass. They break much easier the brittle, red headed bastards.

yep, thats how i saw it, nothing intentional, just dumb.

tongue has always been a soft c**k

raiders fans have always whinged.

nothing changes...

j0nesy

Bench
Taulapapa does have a bit of mongrel in him, but he's nowhere near the "the biggest grub of them all".

Besides which didn't Tounge already have rib cartlidge damage? If that was the case then it wouldn't take much of a knock to have cause Tounge some serious pain. Nevermind I'm sure Tounge will be licking his wounds over a cold beer now ;-)

Michelle Leslie

Juniors
you are all making the tragic mistake of not thinking like an islander bro.

Rule number 1)listen to the coach.

Unfortunately the coach he was chanelling was from 2001 when he was playing Rubgy for Samoa.

I just laughed when I saw that hit, particularly after the media the bloke had saying he had to work on his consistency.

Not malicious,
just a goose.
2-3 weeks.

skeepe

Immortal
Meh, I overreacted. It happens. Still doesn't change the fact that it was a dog act.

Ribs

Bench
Misi is 75kg in the shade... Tongue is a little bitch toughen up ffs

Just imagine that bitch Ricky Stuart if it had have happened to a Sharks player.

Seems Ricky brings his brand of dog tactics to the Sharks.

smeghead

Bench
That would have been funny watching Stuart cry in possiblt the gayest powder blue jacket ever to appear in a teams wardrobe

DJShaksta

First Grade
Key points there, it was cheap, illegal, and he deserves to miss a few weeks, I think rubbing him out for as long as we miss tongue should be sufficient for that, not something he'd sit out the season for though imo

Sounds pretty much the same as your bloke who ran through and dropped his knees into DeGois' back when he scored.

Tommax25

Bench
I would expect you and your other effeminate mates to sook and whinge and blame and cry foul about everything after every loss though.

Fact is that the rules are against you on this one, although I won't be completely suprised to see the judiciary bend the rules for you sooks, but if Toungue didn't get injured it would have only been a penalty.

Which is what your team got.

how are the rules against them? You aren't allowed to tackle a player without the ball, and while this isnt in a kick-chase situation it should still apply, and even if somehow what that sharks player did isnt illegal, its dog and he should be out for as long as tongue

Tommax25

Bench
Why did Tongue even need to get involved?

The tackle was already effected. Simmo was already going backwards from the hit by Best and whoever. Tongue came in after the fact. Misi went in to help. If you tards can't admit that you see players every week helping out their own guys when they are headed into the in goal, or over the sideline or in danger then you should log off now and never come back.

what does that have to do with the topic of the sharks player being a dog and cheapshoting tongue?