What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce arrested over altercation outside a Kings Cross nightclub

Danish

Referee
I don't know why people are getting pissed off at Massoud for.

She posted a pic of herself with #thewomenintheyellowdress. She hardly wants to remain anonymous. Loving the attention.

Not to mention her instagram handle is Melzbubblebutt...

retch

Juniors
I don't know why people are getting pissed off at Massoud for.

She posted a pic of herself with #thewomenintheyellowdress. She hardly wants to remain anonymous. Loving the attention.

Unless she already had the pics in her camera it looks like she put the yellow dress on and took some selfies a few days after the night club incident hashtagged yellowdresswhatever.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
This whole thing reeks of a similar scenario to the St Kilda schoolgirl. A woman baits some famous footballers she recognizes then makes a huge deal over it to get her face on T.V.

And boy did madam yellow dress get her face on T.V.

NSW cannot win Origin 1 without Bird and Fifita. Pearce, talented as he is, cannot rectify or make up for the absence of these two tyros.

Canard

Immortal
This whole thing reeks of a similar scenario to the St Kilda schoolgirl. A woman baits some famous footballers she recognizes then makes a huge deal over it to get her face on T.V.

Evil predatory young girls, picking on poor defenseless professional footballers.

Explain to me how she "baited" Pearce? And how in your opinion a "big deal" was made of it?

Liddell

Juniors

Where did the baiting take place? The fact she dared to walk past them?

The minute he goes near her she points him out to the cops.

Either you haven't watched the footage or you're a f**king idiot. My guess though, is both.

Patorick

Staff member
has anyone checked to see if its his go?

because ive got a sneaking suspicion its not his go.
andyraymondspeaker-300x300.jpg

Danish

Referee
has anyone checked to see if its his go?

because ive got a sneaking suspicion its not his go.

Preliminary investigations have uncovered that his dog ran away when he was 7, thus clearly any social problems are the result of having a tough upbringing and not his fault.

Card Shark

Immortal
Preliminary investigations have uncovered that his dog ran away when he was 7, thus clearly any social problems are the result of having a tough upbringing and not his fault.

It was actually his cat & he's been reaching out for pussy ever since.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Everybody knows "nothing good happens after 2am".

I hope that is a cliche rather than something you believe to be true. Lots of enjoyable stuff happens after 2am if you play your cards right

Mitchell did not, came home empty handed and copped 20k for it. I find that all kinds of funny.