What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce arrested over altercation outside a Kings Cross nightclub

lockyno1

Post Whore
And only Pearce got arrested. Last time I checked drinking wasn't a crime and there is no alcohol ban currently in place at the Roosters.

No drinking is fine, no issue there....but not at 1am plus. Should have got a week too. Not surprised though as Cordner actually helps the Roosters, Pearce helps the opposition!

Brutus

Referee
Will we hear much of the GWS f**ktard that went on a rampage in Melbourne???

Maybe choppers flying over GWS fumbleball training???

"AFL's Shame"

God-King Dean

Immortal
I don't know why people are getting pissed off at Massoud for.

She posted a pic of herself with #thewomenintheyellowdress. She hardly wants to remain anonymous. Loving the attention.

If Stewart was wrongfully banned for 4 weeks on the assumption that he had been drinking and acting up. Pearce should cop the same punishment. The precedent has been set.

If you re-read your sentence with my one word bolded correction that you yourself admit is true then my position (& that of many others) is made clear. Dont you agree ?

And please cease with your "precedent" nonsense. Death row criminals everywhere are becoming nervous (joke)

Chook

First Grade
I don't know why people are getting pissed off at Massoud for.

She posted a pic of herself with #thewomenintheyellowdress. She hardly wants to remain anonymous. Loving the attention.

Exactly, the attention seeker is getting exactly what she wants.

And good on the Roosters. Not an over reaction, 1 game suspension and 20K fine sends a message to the rest of the playing group.

Chook.