What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce arrested over altercation outside a Kings Cross nightclub

Ozzy

First Grade
The fine was a little cheap but the suspension is warranted and really we don't know the full story this woman could've just been looking for her 15 minutes of fame.
Yeah that's why she was anon till a certain grub revealed her name. Btw $20K is cheap?

BunniesMan

Immortal
This business of attacking her and her reputation is absolute BS. She could have lodged a complaint. I guarantee she could have gotten a paid interview. The fact she didn't do all of that and she still gets bagged as an attention seeker? She isn't the bad guy.

Ozzy

First Grade
According to Channel 9 there is a strong chance Pearce will be dropped from Origin. IOW he'll play. :p

Brutus

Referee
Nevermind Mitchell Pearce hurting NSW's chances, it looks as though that self-important c... from a high profile Sydney radio station is letting his personal life interfere with the make-up of the Blues coaching staff.

Anyone with a decent pair should just tell this ego-maniac to f**k off.

Last edited:

ram raid

Bench
He's been trying to rule himself out of origin for years now

2ictr_zps586d71ba.gif

Poor bastard. Maybe he needs to try kicking it out on the full. Oh wait he did that too I think.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
According to ABC Grandstand there's a lot more to this and Hodgkinson will take Pearce's spot.

I would take anything from abc grandstand with a grain of salt. There is past history between members and Pearce with an earlier court case where Pearce was awarded costs after a grandstand family member was proved to have falsely accused him based on CCTV footage. The mob there have no credibility at all.

Latest posts