What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce

Madrooster

Juniors
Mitchell Pearce can win 3 comps, World club challenges, and get repeat spins on Queen of the Nile betting max, but if he does not contribute to one origin series win then all he will have his ??????? over his head

Amongst a bunch couch surfers, uneducated fans and journalists pushing their papers (through playing on the aforementioned fans) there ???? over his head. Amongst his peers and within the athlete himself there won't be the ?????? Especially when he becomes one of youngest players to play 300 first grade games.

No doubt he failed at origin. Been said, including by the man himself that he did. Merkins big noting themselves....

Skreepe

Juniors
Lmao at Carney being the best option. He doesn't put his body on the line anymore playing too laterally. That shit doesnt fly in origin.

He is also THE worst defender in the NRL now that Chrissy Sandow plays NSW cup.

Dave_

Juniors
Mitchell is just sh*t. Though his team are stronger for having carried him for so long. Everyone knows this but the few that don't accept this have him in their club side. This is the end of the story.

some11

Referee
2ictr_zps586d71ba.gif

lol

I f**king love this, one pass and they're over.

And he gets put on his back :lol:

papabear

Juniors
I f**king love this, one pass and they're over.

And he gets put on his back :lol:
TBH that little gif sums up why everyone can't stand him

He is the most overrated player in modern history bar none.

If only he was a winger we would stand a chance as he would do less damage on the wing.

kbw

Bench
Mitchell is just sh*t. Though his team are stronger for having carried him for so long. Everyone knows this but the few that don't accept this have him in their club side. This is the end of the story.

Don't you mean, "those that don't agree with me have a premiership ..."

Sime_11

Juniors
just really shits me that this guy has played over 10 origin games and has a premiership to his name..... how you can justify him keeping his spot in the squad just bewilders me.

if he wasnt Wayne's boy, he would have 0 origin games to his name.

please please please someone injure him during the Origin period just so NSW fans can see a Halfback who DESERVES to be in that squad.

just really shits me that this guy has played over 10 origin games and has a premiership to his name..... how you can justify him keeping his spot in the squad just bewilders me.

if he wasnt Wayne's boy, he would have 0 origin games to his name.

please please please someone injure him during the Origin period just so NSW fans can see a Halfback who DESERVES to be in that squad.

That you would wish an injury on anyone says, to me, what a lowlife you are sunshine.

Also a halfback that "deserves to be in the squad". Really?! Like who? Adam Reynolds?! :lol:

Sime_11

Juniors
lowlife I am :p

ill agree Reynolds doesn't deserve to be in NSW squad but he sure as hell deserves a chance more than Mitchell "living off my dads name" Pearce.