What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

moltz staying

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
heard the odd whisper and it was also on 2ky this morning dean Ritchie saying Tigers are causing mayhem behind the scenes to keep Moltzen ...He also stated Moltzen doesn't wanna go

there was a precedent with shane elford ?? he signed with souths and got out of that contract so i supose it could happen but highly unlikely

Fingerbang

Bench
Bit unethical and certainly not a good look for your board / coach if it is true. They made the decision that you didn't need him anymore, and told him to look elsewhere. So what if Lui f*cked up.....tough titties, deal with it. They made a bad decision months ago.....time to move on without Moltzen. If there is any Tigers board sooking in negotations with Dragons, I hope it costs you a Chris Lawrence.....minimum. That'll teach ya.

super_coach

First Grade
Bit unethical and certainly not a good look for your board / coach if it is true. They made the decision that you didn't need him anymore, and told him to look elsewhere. So what if Lui f*cked up.....tough titties, deal with it. They made a bad decision months ago.....time to move on without Moltzen. If there is any Tigers board sooking in negotations with Dragons, I hope it costs you a Chris Lawrence.....minimum. That'll teach ya.

I cant see what is the problem, Tigers ask the question and the drags can say yes or no, or even whats in it for us. When they come back to the Tigers we either move on if they want to keep him or negotiate a release. Its a big business today and any deal can be reversed if both parties are happy. The bottom line the Dragons hold all the aces, so it will be their call

Warrior@Heart

Juniors
Back Miller, like Manly did with DCE & Hodkinson the last two years, like Melbourne did with Widdop, like NZ did with Johnson. Lui was average at best anyway.

R2Coupe

Juniors
The Tigers have more than enough talent to cover his departure. I'm a big fan but change may be good for the team.

The freeing up of positions in the top grade creates competition between young rivals. This will ensure a good outcome for the club.

Fordy20

Juniors
Is it even confirmed that Lui will be dumped? They didn't dump him last time, surely they'll stick by him again despite what the Moltzen cheer squad want.

Vic Mackey

Referee
we never let moltzen go to keep lui.

sheens saw moltzen as a fullback. when benji was injured he played miller in the halves ad kept moltzen on the bench.

i dont care that moltzen has gone saints, after 6 rounds they'll all hate him too

Bench
Is it even confirmed that Lui will be dumped? They didn't dump him last time, surely they'll stick by him again despite what the Moltzen cheer squad want.
Surely they won't,I say sack him now,show some balls and move on.

azsportza

Live Update Team
BREAKING via Twitter

RLW_Mole: BREAKING One last scoop before Mole jumps on plane: within 24 hours Tim Moltzen will get out of Dragons contract for 2012 and remain a Tiger

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
yeah, Mole also said for the last 3 months that Hasler had already signed with Bulldogs.

to_ddeath

Coach
If this goes through, your club is a f*cking joke....Your people running the show should have sacked Lui the first time around instead of weeping about Moltzen.

T.

hutch

First Grade
we never let moltzen go to keep lui.

sheens saw moltzen as a fullback. when benji was injured he played miller in the halves ad kept moltzen on the bench.

i dont care that moltzen has gone saints, after 6 rounds they'll all hate him too

Why would they hate him, I certainly don't. He is a gun, a major asset to our side.